Did anybody see this?!!

Half_a_Person

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
I mean, WTF?!!!

sammy-sosa-skin.jpg

I liked it better when he was black.:(

How, why..? (Who is that?)

Halfie, this is DEFINITELY a W T F :crazy:

And to think I named my cat's (middle name) after him. :rolleyes: Sammy (Sosa Balls). :lbf: He had little black fluffy kitty balls when we got him (I have never seen nards on a cat :p but didn't for long *snipp*)

I heard on the news he first joked about being the spokesman for the skin lightening cream. But a day later, his PR firm said he would be. This goes beyond skin rejuvenation. His eye color even looks a different shade. Where does the bleaching stop? I think he should show us his ass so we know his true color. :lbf: While he's at it, he should partner with Louisville Slugger to create a lighter bat (see: corking incident of 03 :rolleyes:)

i used to love this guy. i dont understand this. all i have to say is leave him the f*** alone. he used to light it up as sammy.....this is sad. i would prefer that people not talk him down at this point.

lighten it up as sammy

fixed it :lbf:

I overheard black people on the El talking about it tonight. Many LOLs and WTFs. It doesn't look good, it looks freakish. Hey as a diehard Cubs fan & right field bleacher bum :guitar:, I admit that Sammy was da Man -good in his time and I thank him :bow: he tried to get us to the World Series :rolleyes: but the curse of the goat prevails. :(:mad::rolleyes: Too bad he got caught up in the steroid controversy.

Peace *kiss fingers, pound chest*

If that's what he is happy with then more power to him.

I can't tell if he's happy or if his teeth are just whiter. :D

yeah pounds the chest twice.... long live sosa. f*** mark mcgwire. sosa should have the record.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
bleached skin sammy sosa
Back
Top Bottom