Did James Dean write the lyrics to "I Know It's Over"?

C

Cili Barnes

Okay, so that was exaggerating a bit but I just wanted you to look. Now that you're here, read on please...

"Only the gentle are ever really strong."
-James Dean

"It's takes strength to be gentle and kind."
-Morrissey

I read that quote by James Dean yesterday and I was wondering, given Morrissey's love for him (and penchant for... 'restyling' lines), is that where the line - one of Morrissey's most famous lyrics - came from? I'm not sure if it's already known or what, but if it is, would someone please post it so I can be sure? Oh I know it seems like a stretch to connect the two quotes, and it would be if we didn't know more about Morrissey, but doesn't it seem highly probable? He did read quite a lot back then when he was much younger and poorer.

By the way, that reminds me, I thought you'd all be interested in how expensive his wardrobe is. I keep forgetting to post it. If I saw the same dark green jacket he's been wearing in some of those tour pics, it's $3,400. His dark bluish green trousers (again, if I saw the same ones which I'm not perfectly sure of) $200. Of course I'm not too sure if they were the very same clothes that I saw but they looked a lot like them. In Galdioli's post, I think that's a Cartier ring he's wearing (you know, the one with the large red gem) but I don't know how much it costs exactly. Just for your information. Tata.

ah_307.jpg

Nice thought about the song... It could be Moz does like to borrow from others. I must say that I think that your Audrey Hepburn pictures are wonderful. E-Mail if you have some time to spare...

> By the way, that reminds me, I thought you'd all be interested
> in how expensive his wardrobe is.

gucci clothing is expensive. underpants cost upwards of $100/pair at their shop. most of their clothing is vile, too, especially the clothes with ANIMAL FUR on them.

> Nice thought about the song... It could be Moz does like to
> borrow from others.

I thought it made sense.

> I must say that I think that your Audrey
> Hepburn pictures are wonderful. E-Mail if you have some time to
> spare...

Oh, I'm DELIGHTED! I thought no one would comment on them! :) I won't e-mail you personally, but I will try to exhaust my Hepburn resources. Read my messages until the river runs dry!

ah_319.jpg

Gucci.furry.underpant.animals

> gucci clothing is expensive. underpants cost upwards of
> $100/pair at their shop. most of their clothing is vile, too,
> especially the clothes with ANIMAL FUR on them.

Yes, their clothes are expensive but most of their clothes are not vile. I agree that the ones with the animal fur is in bad taste, but not everything they have is adorned with fur. I just bought a Gucci coat and it has no fur on it whatsoever. So ner.

ah_229.jpg

damn you Morrissey!

WHY do you have to be so goddamn RICH? so GLAM? so BEAUTIFUL?

(remember when you were humble and homely? it seems now you were just a self-satisfied luxury-consuming sweet-eating megalomaniac git waiting to happen.)

YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING NOW. GET F*CKED, RICH BOY!

clothes for rock stars

Back
Top Bottom