FAO: whirling dervish

K

Kestrel

whirly,

i'm outta here. i ate all the chestnuts and so much handfruit that it really is a wonder i havent yet wet myself. we are not safe here whirly. there is no doubt in my mind that we will be cruelly trolled again.

here is an extract from a Richard Wrangham essay on Natural Selection:

'The spontaneous aggressiveness of humans is a harsh product of natural selection, part of an evolutionary morality that revels in short-term victory for own's own community without regard for the greater good.'

and i know what you are thinking... STOP LAUGHING. ah, the original whirling dervish.

with my eyes on the pies,

Kestrel

Kestule,

The tsunamis' death toll climbed by 20,000 overnight. Truly, truly devastating. If anyone on this board makes another joke about it, we'll have no choice but to pummel the living lights out of them (or, at least troll them until the end of time). I'm starting to believe the eugenicists were on to something.

And now that you've broached the subject of evolution, we're bound to be on the boards all night talking nature versus nurture. Get ready Kesty, we've got a long night ahead of us.

Tell me, will you invite the original W.D. to your new year's party? Because what we don't finish tonight we can always continue there...oh stop me Kestrel, just stop me.

And as for:
'The spontaneous aggressiveness of humans is a harsh product of natural selection, part of an evolutionary morality that revels in short-term victory for own's own community without regard for the greater good.'

Well yes, it is precisely this drive that dooms us all.

ever yours,
the pervy dervy

> whirly,

> i'm outta here. i ate all the chestnuts and so much handfruit that it
> really is a wonder i havent yet wet myself. we are not safe here whirly.
> there is no doubt in my mind that we will be cruelly trolled again.

> here is an extract from a Richard Wrangham essay on Natural Selection:

> 'The spontaneous aggressiveness of humans is a harsh product of natural
> selection, part of an evolutionary morality that revels in short-term
> victory for own's own community without regard for the greater good.'

> and i know what you are thinking... STOP LAUGHING. ah, the original
> whirling dervish.

> with my eyes on the pies,

> Kestrel

the toll has hit the 50,000 mark. i am actually speechless.
climatologists everywhere are in a furore.
bush and rummy and co. should be water tortured (no pun intended) for halting publication of those pentagon papers last spring on climate change which specifically cited that south asia would be hard hit by an underwater quake,
this changes the global economic picture; especially in the agricultural sector. cnn will only broadcast images of that shitty resort in phuket being swept away and one interview featuring an over sexed american backpacker crying about how the condom broke and how she just wants to get home for new years to be with her family...truly f***ed up.

im not sure it is such a good idea for you and me and the original whirly d to be in a room together. i dont think i'll be able to keep my cool. sigh, he is such a handsome, determined, and stupendously dumb young man... oh no, oh no, here it comes... HAHAHAHAHAHA... thud.

smell ya later,
kinkykestrel

> Kestule,

> The tsunamis' death toll climbed by 20,000 overnight. Truly, truly
> devastating. If anyone on this board makes another joke about it, we'll
> have no choice but to pummel the living lights out of them (or, at least
> troll them until the end of time). I'm starting to believe the eugenicists
> were on to something.

> And now that you've broached the subject of evolution, we're bound to be
> on the boards all night talking nature versus nurture. Get ready Kesty,
> we've got a long night ahead of us.

> Tell me, will you invite the original W.D. to your new year's party?
> Because what we don't finish tonight we can always continue there...oh
> stop me Kestrel, just stop me.

> And as for:
> 'The spontaneous aggressiveness of humans is a harsh product of natural
> selection, part of an evolutionary morality that revels in short-term
> victory for own's own community without regard for the greater good.'

> Well yes, it is precisely this drive that dooms us all.

> ever yours,
> the pervy dervy

Back
Top Bottom