Fur is Murder - TTY

I'm just saying that maybe Lou Reed wrote a song about a dominatrix...or maybe his MUSE wrote a song about the one wholesome things in a shitty, dirty world, the sacred feminine is in fur, the sacred feminine is animals and should be protected and it's hidden in a velvet UNDERGROUND song, this truth we can't escape that we're eating and wearing and farming VENUS.

Only the DEVIL would want to suppress and hide that knowledge and wage war on the word FUR instead of letting her be glorified as the one bright light in a seedy, dark depiction. Brummie is the devil waging war and calling attention to the wrong things with his vegan shaming making vegetarians and vegans alike look like asswipes, but he wants that, he's a steak eater.

when you have a few free moments would you rewrite your post so it can be understood.

Saying that Morrissey may not have actually eaten the cheese that was on his rider is missing the point. (As has been pointed out before). He is notorious for not allowing meat in his catering for band and crew etc as he feels he would bear that responsibility. He has also often extended this reasoning to his fans as well by banning products in venues. So whether or not he ate the cheese he's still a damn hypocrite. And personally I do not care to be lectured about anything by hypocrites.

very well said.

i am also a vegetarian, animal loving, human hating individual.

but i really groan everytime morrissey tries to tie the royal family to every issues. he comes across as a crankpot stalker. i find the royals irrelevant, but the public like them so they will be around a while. except charles, they all seem useless and never said anything useful. but beyond that i don't think they are to blame for the ills of the world, the fur trade etc...

it's really a bit psycho to keep droning on about them all the time... if he wasn't famous he would be a bit like any old crankpot going on about conspiracies etc...

the royals are irrelevant, but in a world that's got far worse people and groups (royals or ISIS anyone?), and far worse problems, morrissey just comes across as behind the times and irrelevant to keep tacking them on to almost every utterance he makes. it also distracts from real issues: the fur trade is bad an inhumane.

Amen to that. Trying to crowbar in the British Royal Family (yet again), when they have practically no relevance to the issue just makes an otherwise reasonable post seem like the harpings of a crank. He seems to have some form of Tourette's, where he struggles to get through any statement without randomly shouting out 'the Royal Family, 'David Beckham', or 'Jamie Oliver'. Can you imagine how tiresome it must be to spend an evening with him in real life?

Bd34o1pCMAAfo_R.jpg

" Fur is murder " Says the man who gave an interview in issue 8 of wink magazine, it's full of meat, leather, cheese and on the very opposite page of the interview ? Yep you guessed it fur.
Irish beef English crank Steven is murder, for someone so obsessed with royalty he sure seems to like living and travelling like them doesn't he ?
They don't call him Tosserrey for nothing you know !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Amen to that. Trying to crowbar in the British Royal Family (yet again), when they have practically no relevance to the issue just makes an otherwise reasonable post seem like the harpings of a crank. He seems to have some form of Tourette's, where he struggles to get through any statement without randomly shouting out 'the Royal Family, 'David Beckham', or 'Jamie Oliver'. Can you imagine how tiresome it must be to spend an evening with him in real life?

I'd argue that Morrissey railing against the Monarchy is extremely consistent with his views. If you're opposed to the class system and you're vocal about it then the heads of that class system will be at the forefront of your ire. Also with them being pro-hunting and fur it's obvious again that they're a persistent target, they certainly aren't cropping up randomly.

I personally don't give a shit about the royal family. There are way more evil people in the world.

Better make it a barn door--truth in advertising.

You know what? Last night I spent the evening dining at a table with three tenured university math professors, their top students and a boy so smart working at JPL that NASA has picked him up to work on a rover that will drill the surface of Mars in search for water. They all thought I was hilarious and engaging. If you think you can sum me up based on a message board persona having never met me in person, then something tells me your bleak Friday night courting Netflix on your beloved tablet is the best you're going to do with the shitty, sad attitude you exhibit. I am winning at life, end of story.

You know what? Last night I spent the evening dining at a table with three tenured university math professors, their top students and a boy so smart working at JPL that NASA has picked him up to work on a rover that will drill the surface of Mars in search for water. They all thought I was hilarious and engaging. If you think you can sum me up based on a message board persona having never met me in person, then something tells me your bleak Friday night courting Netflix on your beloved tablet is the best you're going to do with the shitty, sad attitude you exhibit. I am winning at life, end of story.

But that is all you are--entertaining--the class clown. Think any of them were sexually attracted to you? Not a chance. There is more to life than being funny. Much more.

But that is all you are--entertaining--the class clown. Think any of them were sexually attracted to you? Not a chance. There is more to life than being funny. Much more.

Two separate offers to play Hearthstone. Also, you don't know. You weren't there. How can you judge the sexual tension of my evening without being there? Are you the one with superhuman powers of distant perception requiring psychiatric attention and medication? Or are you a judgmental c***? Me thinks the latter.

Also you are aware I read graphic novels as a hobby? To a table of nerds they were on me like moth to a flame. All I wanted to do is pick their brains about differential equations.

I get that you don't like me from back when you were forming a bully posse with Vivahate, but you don't know me. You don't have me figured out. I show 10% of myself here. Don't judge what you don't know just because history dictates its tradition to hate me. Your mentality is the root of genocide and war wrapped up in a fat-shaming woman with no outlet but to pretend importance.

Two separate offers to play Hearthstone.

:lbf: Just like one of the guys eh?

Also, you don't know. You weren't there. How can you judge the sexual tension of my evening without being there? Are you the one with superhuman powers of distant perception requiring psychiatric attention and medication? Or are you a judgmental c***? Me thinks the latter.

I'm sure you charmed the pants off of them. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Also you are aware I read graphic novels as a hobby? To a table of nerds they were on me like moth to a flame. All I wanted to do is pick their brains about differential equations.

I get that you don't like me from back when you were forming a bully posse with Vivahate, but you don't know me. You don't have me figured out. I show 10% of myself here. Don't judge what you don't know just because history dictates its tradition to hate me. Your mentality is the root of genocide and war wrapped up in a fat-shaming woman with no outlet but to pretend importance.

Ooo, a table of (misfit) nerds. Sounds like a sexually-charged evening to me. :rolleyes:

Two separate offers to play Hearthstone. Also, you don't know. You weren't there. How can you judge the sexual tension of my evening without being there? Are you the one with superhuman powers of distant perception requiring psychiatric attention and medication? Or are you a judgmental c***? Me thinks the latter.

Can you please explain why you call RB a 'c***' in this comment then go on to criticise her for fat-shaming you in your next comment?

best
BB

Back
Top Bottom