Morrissey Central "George Maharis, RIP" & "Astrud Gilberto, RIP" (June 7, 2023)

George Maharis, RIP

untitled-design-1-78-16853189283x2.png.jpeg

Astrud Gilberto, RIP

gettyimages-1329725826-7ce491732a60951e954f153aba38e01db1be778f-s1100-c50.jpg

I'm shocked to discover she died just outside Philadelphia -- only a few miles from where I live. She had apparently lived here for quite a while, secretly but rumored. We'll never know our neighbors. I adore her.

two good singers,both gone.
not a good day for the music world.

I'm shocked to discover she died just outside Philadelphia -- only a few miles from where I live. She had apparently lived here for quite a while, secretly but rumored. We'll never know our neighbors. I adore her.
Born in Salvador da Bahia - which has got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. She seems to have lived a fairly secretive life in Philadelphia.

Also a Pennsylvanian right here. That really is something - she lived around us (probably more near you) and we never knew it.

Good looking people, and talented too. RIP to a few of my favorite artist's favorites.

The longer we live we end up replacing our heroes (time and space, not necessarily accomplishments). Life is precious, no matter how old you are.

Be well, everyone.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom