Getting Banned

Must stay away from bakery!!!

shut up, that's the store i work at. We have had a few authors in since the store opened but so far the only one that has been there while i was working was a woman. Damn! I wish i knew what the deal was a few weeks ago.

Anyway if you come back, check out the bakery and see if i'm there. Say hi and i'll give you free stuff :)

I love cheese. So much. :tears:

I'm going to look for this book at work (Whole Foods) tonight and will probably end up getting it. Oh and modrevolve (and those in the Philly area), Plymouth Meeting Whole Foods Market is giving 100 bags of free groceries away tonight at 8pm. The first 100 people will get the free stuff.
Personally, this sucks for those who will be working bc we close at 9 and now they are basically inviting a mad dash of at least 100 extra people into the store when we will need to be starting our closing down tasks. Not to mention the coming snow storm will be bad enough with forcing in the peeps. oi!

Re: recommended links

Excellent post. :thumb: I'm all for losing weight to be healthier but I hope everyone realizes that you don't have to be a twig to be beautiful. Lose weight because YOU want to, not because you think you have to (unless you have a medical problem).

I have to diet because of a medical condition I have, but I try to eat often so I don't lose weight.

I love cheese. So much. :tears:

I found an excellent cheese substitute the other day! It's called Vegan Gourmet. The issue I had with faux-cheese before was that it wouldn't melt; this one melts (and tastes!) like real cheese. It's not the real thing but it's close.

Kind of embarassing to say, but I do the majority of my food shopping at Target because its right next to the gym I go to and they are a lot cheaper than Whole Foods. Plus the WF you work at is about 15 miles from my place.

But I do need to get there sometime soon..Speaking of which, I've gotta stock up on food before the blizzard of 2010 strikes down upon us :eek:

I'm going to look for this book at work (Whole Foods) tonight and will probably end up getting it. Oh and modrevolve (and those in the Philly area), Plymouth Meeting Whole Foods Market is giving 100 bags of free groceries away tonight at 8pm. The first 100 people will get the free stuff. QUOTE]

Wow that's great. How long do these previews last on google books generally?

I think they are always there, but it is not of the entire book, just selected pages.

Re: recommended links

Excellent post. :thumb: I'm all for losing weight to be healthier but I hope everyone realizes that you don't have to be a twig to be beautiful. Lose weight because YOU want to, not because you think you have to (unless you have a medical problem).

agree! Glad you said it, as if I said it, a storm of crap would ensue.

At least part of the increased health risks of being fat is due to the effect of extreme dieting on the heart... doctors who blame the fat right away and miss treating something else... Increased stress from people being nasty... worse jobs with worse money and medical benefits... Etc.

(storm of crap in 5... 4... 3... )

these procedures were designed for people who are hundreds of pounds overweight and face death if they dont get it under control. everything thing else is ridiculous to risk your health

these procedures were designed for people who are hundreds of pounds overweight and face death if they dont get it under control. everything thing else is ridiculous to risk your health

That's what I was thinking. I think I technically could lose 100 pounds and be a few pounds too large to be a super model, or lose 50 and fit into non-fatty clothes which would be nice. I might like shopping more if I could actually fit into the sizes of a non-Lane Bryant store. :rolleyes: The way the doctor put his hand on my back and looked me in the eye with coffee/dragon breath and suggested I consider the lap band made me wonder if I really am I candidate, I don't think I am though.

That's what I was thinking. I think I technically could lose 100 pounds and be a few pounds too large to be a super model, or lose 50 and fit into non-fatty clothes which would be nice. I might like shopping more if I could actually fit into the sizes of a non-Lane Bryant store. :rolleyes: The way the doctor put his hand on my back and looked me in the eye with coffee/dragon breath and suggested I consider the lap band made me wonder if I really am I candidate, I don't think I am though.

well, here's the deal CG :straightface: all this happened in my homeland of Socal, right? :crazy:
when seeing a doctor in a place as obsessed with the facade of life as that :eek:
well, one must remember that when seeing even a doctor, their advice may also be corrupted by the evilness lurking all about in L.A. :cool:
sorry :o
I'd get a second opinion, thats what I told my mother to do

cg you hardly fall under that category. you are fine the way you is.l

Tags
dr quinn hoveround
Back
Top Bottom