Glasgow - SEC Armadillo (Oct. 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Grant Halliday' & anon. (order not 100%)

Last edited:
“If I fall down the stairs tomorrow, and crack my skull open, and die, can I say now thank you to this city for all the support over the years”

“The last time I played in this city, a certain publication said that half the crowd walked out… you see what I have to live with?”

Oh I know, I’m just green with envy I’m not there. 😅

Me, too; I keep refreshing but there’s nothing coming through.

I’m hoping to pick up a last minute, reasonably-priced ticket for Birmingham; the set-list on this tour is fantastic.

Edit: minutes after leaving this comment, I bought a ticket at face-value from a woman who couldn’t get to the gig. Can’t wait! :)

Last edited:

Before bonfire… “this is a song about England..”. (Lighthearted boos)… “I’m still going to sing it..”

6411C09A-7B94-4C2F-9210-82EE609C2B45.jpeg

People dissatisfied with the service are welcome to look elsewhere for information.
Socials are dry. Much akin to shouting at the postman when you don't get any mail - a bit daft is it not?
FWD.

Not complaining about the service at all; i know you’d be sharing it here if there was anything to share.

I actually think it’s good that the people at this gig are living in the moment. I’m sure vids & info will pop up once the gig is over…

Me, too; I keep refreshing but there’s nothing coming through.

I’m hoping to pick up a last minute, reasonably-priced ticket for Birmingham; the set-list on this tour is fantastic.
Hopefully you pick one up - I know they’re going for 130. Anyhoo, this old man is toddling off to bed sulking that Glasgow heard Suedehead and ISSICF. 👋

FWD:What happened because they were fighting??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom