Glasgow

Grahamchard

Trouble Loves me
Hi Guys

great gig met some great guys

Managaed to get a piece of Mozz shirt and want to frame it with photo, any ideas where I can get pic of him wearing brown shirt or throwing it into crowd ( by the way is a 16.5 Prada ) so you can guess what bit I got !!!!!!!!!!!

Also shirt smells MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM any idea of aftershave or does HE naturally smell that good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me it smells of incense like Pattoulli (excuse spelling)
Enjoy any gig you can and hope to see some in the Britons Protection before the Gmex gigs or maybe sar and garter after the sat gig

MERRY XMAS

here ya go Graham mate,

Image8.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image7.jpg

love

Grim

Hi Guys

great gig met some great guys

Managaed to get a piece of Mozz shirt and want to frame it with photo, any ideas where I can get pic of him wearing brown shirt or throwing it into crowd ( by the way is a 16.5 Prada ) so you can guess what bit I got !!!!!!!!!!!

Also shirt smells MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM any idea of aftershave or does HE naturally smell that good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me it smells of incense like Pattoulli (excuse spelling)
Enjoy any gig you can and hope to see some in the Britons Protection before the Gmex gigs or maybe sar and garter after the sat gig

MERRY XMAS

Ooohhhhh, The Devil Wears Prada!!!! :p

Gee, don't tell me how he smells... It's SUCH a turn on!!! Wow! I would sleep everynigh with that piece of shirt on my pillow, hahahaaha.

When I was on a bus coming from the Marley Park gig, this girl had his blue shirt sleave and she said randomly you know it smells really good, and basically everyone on the upperdeck was going over to her and smelling it and it definitly did :) , I'd say it was perfume but I'm not sure :confused:

cheers guys and sleeping with the shirt is the nearest I will get to the real thing HA HA

Cheers Grim for pics any others of Saint Mozz in Brown shirt at SECC knocking about ?

Back
Top Bottom