Glasgow gig -

Springheeledjim84

..they say 'ee's mental..
I just go the following email from gigsinscotland:

This news is just too good to wait until our e-flyer on Thursday…and we’ve just been bursting at the seems to tell you that England’s most iconic singer songwriter of the past three decades, Morrissey, will play his biggest Scottish show to date at Glasgow’s SECC in December.

Make sure you're up with the larks on Thursday for some more exclusive news!

Morrissey
Glasgow, SECC
Saturday 2nd December
£32.50

So what will the EXCLUSIVE NEWS be??

I reckon that on Thursday they'll send all registered users of the site a password so that they can buy their allocation of tickets for the Glasgow gig early. They did this for the Scottish shows earlier in the year

I just go the following email from gigsinscotland:

This news is just too good to wait until our e-flyer on Thursday…and we’ve just been bursting at the seems to tell you that England’s most iconic singer songwriter of the past three decades, Morrissey, will play his biggest Scottish show to date at Glasgow’s SECC in December.

Make sure you're up with the larks on Thursday for some more exclusive news!

Morrissey
Glasgow, SECC
Saturday 2nd December
£32.50

So what will the EXCLUSIVE NEWS be??

hogmanay at the Castle? Bound to be :)

Good grief, Morrissey at Hogmany in Edinburgh - that would be fantastic - bringing in the new year with a dram and howling heaven knows im miserable now. What a great start to the year!

JIM

I'd be surprised if it is a pre-sale as, frankly, the odds of any of the December dates selling out - bar maybe one of the GMEX gigs - are huge.

Back
Top Bottom