Help!! Moz quotes/lyrics for a tattoo!

underdog99

Need Help with Lyrics/quotes!

Ok, So I am doing a "visual diary" for one of my rather conceptual classes, and basically I have to keep a log of my daily life through visuals and add a caption at the bottom of each visual.

I wanted to do the whole thing using morrissey lyrics for the captions (my professor loves shit like that). So I need help thinking of relevant lyrics/quotes from moz, my brain is empty at the moment....

Right now I need quotes about:

Being Inspired
Being Fustrated/about to snap

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Re: Need Help with Lyrics/quotes!

I want the one I can't have and it's driving me mad

Jukebox Jury

Being Inspired

To me you are a work of art
And I would give you my heart
That’s if I had one

or

So we go inside and we gravely read the stones
all those people all those lives
where are they now ?
with loves, and hates
and passions just like mine

"I once had a dream and it never came true, and time is against me now".

"Gasping, Dying.. but somehow still alive"

It goes (I think): "And I have spent my whole life in ruins/Because of people who are nice"

Also, it's not a lyric but there is a Mogs quote from some TV show where he talks about the inspiration he took from walking the streets around his teenage home and says it was "...perfect fuel. And I would go home and write furiously," or similar, it's totally beautiful. It sounds crap in print but the way he says the words are so lush! If I can find it on youtube I will post it later.

Er, that's it...but there must be bloody thousands, eh? Also, it's not really about frustration...well, it is but only in terms of other humans:

"When you find that you've organised your feelings for people/Who didn't like you then and do not like you now"

I know I haven't really answered the question, but these came to mind!

Hello.

I am going through a mid life crisis (well an early one, I'm 32) and thinking a tattoo would look nice on my wrist. I was thinking of 'Viva Hate' but am aware this is a name of a dreadul US band (I believe also?) what lyric would make a good tattoo, do we think?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Emma
x
Always try and be charming[/]

i know i posted a pic in another thread but mine is simple.... simple is good
AllMenJoinedsolo.jpg

BTW it's 2 photos joined as it goes round the wrist a bit.

At some point I will be getting the words "November Spawned a Monster" and the symbol of Scorpio tattoed on me since I was born on
November 20th and its quite fitting..

What a great idea, wish i'd thought of that. I'm a scorpio (12th) and already have a scorpian on my upper left arm..... Would you mind if i borrowed your idea next time i have something done?

It takes strength to be gentle and kind. (i love this line) :)

Scavenging through...

Its gonna happen someday

Emma Matters :D

Why did you stick me in self-deprecating bones and skin? ;) (Actually, thats probably a bit too much to fit round a wrist)

What a great idea, wish i'd thought of that. I'm a scorpio (12th) and already have a scorpian on my upper left arm..... Would you mind if i borrowed your idea next time i have something done?

certainly Spike...you showed me and my friend around Leicester Square and bought me a beer..how could I say no??

Darren

since the symbol is an M, I might as well get morrissey written out keeping the symbol the way it is

scorpio.jpg

certainly Spike...you showed me and my friend around Leicester Square and bought me a beer..how could I say no??

Darren

since the symbol is an M, I might as well get morrissey written out keeping the symbol the way it is

scorpio.jpg

And what a great evening i had Darren. You were /are both great people. I hope we can share a beer when i come to see Moz in the states.

Back
Top Bottom