I Don't Owe You Anything 2009

Should be the name of this tour.
Or at least, I'm gonna have a shirt made.

FOTGTD as the encore AGAIN? Why??

How many times must he recycle the setlist?

Sure he added a few different ones, but ISN'T THAT THE POINT???

Should be the name of this tour.
Or at least, I'm gonna have a shirt made.

FOTGTD as the encore AGAIN? Why??

How many times must he recycle the setlist?

Sure he added a few different ones, but ISN'T THAT THE POINT???

I have to agree with Trubz. I am so tired of FOTGTD as an encore. It is in the realms of boredom now. Surely some surprises could be sprung, and why is it necessary to have HSIN, TWIFOCB, THE LOOP, PIGSTY over and over and over again?

There's some great things in the "new" setlist, but I had really high hopes for something different this time round, especially as he is promoting a B-sides compilation album.

Frankly, I'd kill to see Morrissey again singing anything..I've only gotten to see him once..:blushing:

Just being in the same room as him is something for me :o Like an intellectual experience.

I'd be happy with any of those songs. I haven't been able to see Moz since the early 00's. Actually, maybe it was the late 90's. Anyway, it's been a while.

I like all the songs, really.
But when he plays them over and over and over, it gets really old, no matter how much you love them.

The way I see it, you're not a true fan if you're not sick and tired of these songs because that means you haven't spent enough time and money going to the gigs.

it needs to be put on semi retirement.I think in future tours it may be a welcomed song to be added back.I love the song, it is one of his finest singles, but even I have tired of it.I think I have heard it live at least 20 times.He clearly plays a 'hit' when he does his encore or in the past it was a Smith's classic.Imagine if he came out and played 'Suedehead' , the place would go bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom