I will see you in far-off places

JM🇬🇧

Well ’Ard Member
I have decided I will be leaving this place, perhaps permanently.

I am going to spend some time travelling, and I want to really experience things without checking my phone all the time.

Some posts on here really make me laugh, but overall this place drags me down, if people are to be believed then this site was much better back in the day, and I feel it’s only going to go more and more downhill as time goes on.

All the best members will go, and this site will just be left with the mentally deranged, conspiracy peddlers and sad little lonely people in their bedsits.
It’s very, very hard to lift people up, but it’s very, very easy for people to drag you down.

To the kind, decent members on here I wish you nothing but the best, and I may see you at forthcoming gigs and events.

IMG_4399.jpeg

Last edited:
I have decided I will be leaving this place, perhaps permanently.

I am going to spend some time travelling, and I want to really experience things without checking my phone all the time.

Some posts on here really make me laugh, but overall this place drags me down, if people are to be believed then this site was much better back in the day, and I feel it’s only going to go more and more downhill as time goes on.

All the best members will go, and this site will just be left with the mentally deranged, conspiracy peddlers and sad little lonely people in their bedsits.
It’s very, very hard to lift people up, but it’s very, very easy for people to drag you down.

To the kind, decent members on here I wish you nothing but the best, and I may see you at forthcoming gigs and events.

View attachment 102559
I hope you’ll change your mind and stay. At any rate, I wish you the best.

I have decided I will be leaving this place

Thank you, Jesus!

and this site will just be left with the mentally deranged, conspiracy peddlers and sad little lonely people in their bedsits.

As it should be. This is a Morrissey forum, after all. Your sociopathic lust for animal flesh and making light of animal suffering, as well as your endless bragging about your sex life and how cool and successful you are was always more suited to any generic dude-bro outlet.

Audrey, that isn't nice!

JM I hope you're not leaving on account of me. I think you don't get my sense of humour if you've been taking my last few posts seriously. I bear you no animosity. That said, you haven't been here long enough to announce you're departure!!

Are you sure you don't just like him because he's a bounce-the-rubble Zionist? All the sexual stuff he posts make Oh my god. It's Robby! look prim and decent by comparison.

...and sad little lonely people in their bedsits.

View attachment 102559

I don't live in a bedsit! I'll have you know I live in a mansion...on the coast...with a helipad. So there!

Seriously, all the best. Enjoy your travels. Overuse of phones is not good at all. You are one of the funny / amusing ones, but I hear what you say - it can be depressing on here.

PS I didn't know you drank Guinness. Your nails are luverly.

ugh. It’s always the wrong people who leave.

I actually have a long list of people that should leave. Of course, I’m at the top of that list.

I’m kind of echoing what Zoom said. Certainly not the one I wish would leave. But I don’t blame you JM - this place is a cesspool crawling with toxic people who gets off on bringing others down. And it’s easy to get dragged into it and to find it entertaining in some abusive, destructive way. So go, enjoy the real world. And if you get bored, I for one will welcome you back.

I’m kind of echoing what Zoom said. Certainly not the one I wish would leave. But I don’t blame you JM - this place is a cesspool crawling with toxic people who gets off on bringing others down. And it’s easy to get dragged into it and to find it entertaining in some abusive, destructive way. So go, enjoy the real world. And if you get bored, I for one will welcome you back.
You're so transparent :lbf:

🤷🏼

Deep down, Karen means well, I think. And 1985 is a bit of a c***, but a funny one at times. Neither are high up on my leave list.
I think Karen just wants attention. Which would be fine but she pollutes the board with her shit and it's not interesting. Its not personal, but she needs to go. And redacted definitely needs to go, but thats because shes a psycho. 1985 I just find unsavory but I can put up with him.

Wishing you all the best, JM. I think what you said about Moz Solo is true about the internet and social media generally. It's easy to become addicted to a screen and, in the end, what is on that screen doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Still, if it helps human beings connect in some way, no matter how tenuously, then ultimately that is a good thing. We live in a world where human beings have never felt more disconnected. I hope you connect with others on your travels, JM, and with life, the universe, and everything. Always better to do that face to face, than on a screen.

I think Karen just wants attention. Which would be fine but she pollutes the board with her shit and it's not interesting. Its not personal, but she needs to go. And redacted definitely needs to go, but thats because shes a psycho. 1985 I just find unsavory but I can put up with him.
There are several here that are guilty of pollution. She’s far from the worst polluter. But I get what you’re saying.

Back
Top Bottom