illnessasart.com

Looks fantastic.

Could you use pictures from the gigs themselves rather than pictures from gigs of around that time?

Hey David,

I updated some of the covers with the pictures you sent me, so now they feature photos from the proper gigs.

I also added a few scans of ads and tickets.

Could you check and see if there are any other photos that could be changed, and if there are any scans of tickets, flyers, ads, etc?

Thank you!

This is just getting better and better. The mainpage layout looks like vulgarpicture.com. Did you do that site too?

:bow: I've spend LOADS of time on vulgarpicture, especially when I was putting the lyrics book together. Thanks for the fantastic resource.

Hey David,

I updated some of the covers with the pictures you sent me, so now they feature photos from the proper gigs.

I also added a few scans of ads and tickets.

Could you check and see if there are any other photos that could be changed, and if there are any scans of tickets, flyers, ads, etc?

Thank you!

Looking good! Are you planning some putting some notes regarding the source of the recording? I'm a sucker for maintaining information about lineage.

I'm pretty sure I sent you all the JPGs I had, but I'll have a look around for more. About half the stubs were mine, the other half Stephane sent me. There are stubs on ebay from time to time; in fact there are two now.

The photos are mainly from foreverill.com. I've just made a habit of collecting photos of live gigs and sticking them in the appropriate directory.

I'm sure there's lots more of all of these out there. Just depends how far you want to dig! Perhaps others can contribute.

Dedication, respect.

What Flax did is some kinda work-of-art. Now, if you access his Illness, you're gonna find "tickets" and 'ads" from some gigs. You can realize how devoted was Flax's work and how beautiful is result. Of course, we know other webpages with the same brilliant intention.

We are proud for being a Brazilian "soloer", 'passioner", "picturer".

I've listened to most of the concerts I've stolen from you, and now I'm thirsty for more. How's 1984 coming?

I've listened to most of the concerts I've stolen from you, and now I'm thirsty for more. How's 1984 coming?

Most of it is done.
I just have to go through them and double check all the details before I upload. They'll be up on the website soon.

Most likely this week.

Flax,
Love the site. I was wondering what the stars at the bottom of the picture's are? Is it sound quality? Over all show?
Also let me know if you need any info on the shows. I have that Spiral Scratch issue.
Take care
Roky

I know this is being super picky, but it'd be cool if you could use mediafire instead of or in addition too megaupload. As far as I know there isn't any download limit (with people trying to access the files).
I've uploaded a ton of stuff there and haven't had to open any sort of pro account either.
Just a thought.

Flax,
Love the site. I was wondering what the stars at the bottom of the picture's are? Is it sound quality? Over all show?
Also let me know if you need any info on the shows. I have that Spiral Scratch issue.
Take care
Roky

Thanks
The stars tend to be a hint at what to expect for audio quality.
Spiral scratch will be nice, thanks :)

I know this is being super picky, but it'd be cool if you could use mediafire instead of or in addition too megaupload. As far as I know there isn't any download limit (with people trying to access the files).
I've uploaded a ton of stuff there and haven't had to open any sort of pro account either.
Just a thought.

From what I understand, it seems there's no download limit on Megaupload. They say they'll delete files that haven't been downloaded in 90 days. So with a free account, I expect that after a while, concerts that carry one star might get deleted occasionally. Not a big problem though, as I can always reupload.

The problem with free accounts is that it would be nearly impossible to post the videos, because it seems none of them will accept upload larger than 300MB per file. And splitting files while keeping compatibility between mac and windows would be a challenge.

So once I'm done with the audio, I'll see what I can do regarding video.

Back
Top Bottom