Johnny Marr appearing on Would I Lie To You (February 9, 2024)

Quilloughby had many many invites to voice his opinions on the BBC political debate show Question Time but always bottled it. (Well known fact)
Funny that for a guy who had so much to say I always thought.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:
AND…. An invitation by channel 4 to do an alternative to the Queens Christmas speech..
Nice to see you around these parts again
Son 😉

Aw! It was so fun seeing Johnny on a regular TV show. He seemed so nervous, bless him
Yes he did seem a bit nervous……
Could it be that he was hiding his Turkey tooths.
To be fair, he is sill the god of cool, and he put in a good performance…..

Well done Johnny.
You are my Brian Ferry, Terry Hall, Leonard Choen, Vince Clarke, Carlisle Baz,
All rolled into one.
And don’t ever forget my fave Canadian
Artist, and diarist … Shazza 😃😃
We love you Johnny🥰🥰

If you're going to interview JM, the only Smiths-related question to ask would be "Do you regret not appearing at Live Aid?"

I saw it on youtube. Wasn't that story in his autobiography?

its not hatred,iv just never understood why a story about marr appears on the front page of M solo,we know he was part of the smiths,if there was a marr solo,i can guarantee a story about former smiths singer morrissey would not be anywhere near the main page.
I think if you ever bothered to read the 'About' section of this site, you would see it is for both Morrissey and Smiths

I think if you ever bothered to read the 'About' section of this site, you would see it is for both Morrissey and Smiths
nobody reads the about section,bet your the sort of person that reads the terms and agreement bit on everything.

Morrissey mentioned

Out there living his best life? Appearing on this vacuous pap?
30 minutes of my life I will never get back again.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom