Johnny Marr teaches how to play The Headmaster Ritual

Surface, but you do enjoy doggy on a leash, so stop yer bitcin. ....also, any male over 50 who still have a full head of hair (dyed or not) should be stood against a wall, and shot....what you think

Yes I do enjoy it but can't understand why people make out that Johnny wears a wig when he doesn't, yes he dyes his hair but if it makes him feel good, what does to matter?

Yes I do enjoy it but can't understand why people make out that Johnny wears a wig when he doesn't, yes he dyes his hair but if it makes him feel good, what does to matter?
Dont you find that pop stars, actors, seem to look better than ordinary people, when they loose the fight against just for men.....if its a friend or colleague you, me would just rip the piss out of them..... but seriously Johnny , how much would that kind of hair cost to maintain.. I know my wife before we parted would spend 70 quid a month, her money but I suspect it was probably more

Dont you find that pop stars, actors, seem to look better than ordinary people, when they loose the fight against just for men.....if its a friend or colleague you, me would just rip the piss out of them..... but seriously Johnny , how much would that kind of hair cost to maintain.. I know my wife before we parted would spend 70 quid a month, her money but I suspect it was probably more

Very true, I have a mate who dyed his hair up until 4 years ago and he looks much better with the natural look.

I know lots you toss bag, so f*** off and get on with with your pathetic alter ego. Bye you f***ing wanker.
Well said surface..... looks like you have your own personal troll, dooonnnnn iiiittttttttttt

Well said surface..... looks like you have your own personal troll, dooonnnnn iiiittttttttttt

Bizarre isn’t it how tits like that suddenly decide to hassle someone, What a f***ing waste of a skin, does the prick really think it can wind me up ?

Who is Viva hate ? Why so many confusing posts ? Are you trying to confuse us ? Do you have learning difficulties? Unveil the mask sir and end all of this utter confusion on here so that we may all have the pleasure of at least one sleepless night....

Beauty innovations have come a long way. mascara smears &r runs,so he must be having his lashed dyed black, but he should try a more believable wig, or fill in sparse areas with micro-blading tattoo, unless the hair loss is very bad, then wig it is.

he is like howard stern who at 70 has more shiny black hair than ever before:rofl:
both are bald as cue balls under their wig aka hair replacement plan where you glue a
net to your dome:constructionworker:
then affix the wig onto it
observe how LePew was showing bald spots years ago>

:handpointdown:

oq9j1ARVRrd5FXV39Gr0EDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

you can tell here how the entire front of his skull is bald.he would have done better
by sorting himself via shaving his head.:oldman:

Same here, I can walk for miles in the fields but as soon as anyone sees you they pull a scarf over their face even though you are over 2m from them??

Nice to see you two (and benny) treatimg each other in a civil manner.
I agree Johnny's had some good songs of late, I liked Messenger too. Johnny is kinda heading in the John Cooper Clark direction style wise which is fine.

I've no idea why some of the jokers are claiming Jesse is a "Genius" just because he wrote some quite good songs on Dogging in the Lane.
It seems to me most of the songs were saved by the producers tricks.
Good album but it hardly puts Jesse on the "genius" list.
It's a shame some moz fans don't listen to other music. They may hear that these kind of songs are far from a revalouton

Viva Hate and that vegan Co are obviously incel thickos

Who is Viva hate ? Why so many confusing posts ? Are you trying to confuse us ? Do you have learning difficulties? Unveil the mask sir and end all of this utter confusion on here so that we may all have the pleasure of at least one sleepless night....

There is no confusion at all. 'Surface' , as everyone here knows by now, is a Skinny facade
sock puppet, a pseudonym.

Back
Top Bottom