Lille Roll Call

gigtour

I´ve got some questions...

Does anybody now nice Bars in Lille (near the venue). Where can I buy some good food and beer...?

...does anybody know when/where Morrissey will arrive in Lille (for an autograph)...
...and is the aftershow-party far away from l´aeronef?

...thanks and see ya in Lille!

Last edited:
Hi,
Mostly Mozz arrives at the venue round five 'o clock (before the souncheck).
Of course you'll have to wait by the parking of the tourbusses. Of course there's security around him.

I read somewhere on this forum that there's an aftherparty with d.j. 's at the Dit Bar,14 Rue Royal in Lille. The bar is half a mile from the venue.
In that area you find also other bars and places to eat something (check out google maps).

See you around! greetz, Ani

Last edited:
I do believe there is an aftershow in L'Autrement Dit, 14, Rue Royale
59800 Lille, France on the 10th.

4071855286_1537754d69.jpg

here is a map from the venue:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...,3.063254&sspn=0.005675,0.013518&ie=UTF8&z=15

Everything crossed for a good one to make up for Swindon and Bournemouth :)

If it is the same place as last time it is downstairs in a tiny narrow bar in the old town area. A nice area for bars in general. Lille is actually a top city.
The venue is right in the cntre of town in part of a shopping mall type place. It is right near the train station so perfect for staggering off the eurostar from London!
Was a top gig last time.

Loads of bars in Lille.... Decent beer too as its in the Flanders region

You will enjoy it, one of the best places in France I've been to. Really friendly people there.

ah half wish I was going again now. Last time was magnifique!

Near L'aeronef, you will find a lot of bars for the before show, near the train station, so you'll be able to find bars, restaurants, take away food.
Le palais de la bière, in front of the lille flandres station, is well know for his many brand of typical beers...MAybe we can meet there before the show and have a drink or two!

The after show, is @ l'autrement dit, thanks to the french morrissey forum (http://morrissey.forumactif.com/).
20 minutes walking.
I think, it will be close by 2 or 3 am.

Not that far from here there is a restaurant, where you 'll find some typical food from north of france, "La chicorée" is open all night.

After that, time to bed!!

See you there (not in my bed, but in Lille) !

Ps : sorry for my bad english!

Thank you for your Informations!

I think this could be great 2 days in Lille!

See you next week!!!

Marc

Back
Top Bottom