Liverpool - Empire Theatre (July 19, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Night Pop Dropped / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Notre-Dame / How Soon Is Now? / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / My Hurling Days Are Done / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Dusty Miller's Hornpipe

Last edited:
just checked the underground strikes been cancelled so anyone going to the london show should be fine.being on a bus feels like a straitjacket whereas the train is a bit better.
That's good news. A shame they couldn't have managed to cancel them all, although I get the reasoning behind them. It absolutely does feel like that, yep. But it was worth it.

IMG_20230719_203935.jpg

Mozzer speaking about Lou Reed

I spoke to a married couple from Manchester who were a bit disappointed (some may even say baffled) that he plays two shows in Liverpool, but no-one in Manchester.
I can only assume that he played 2 shows because of what happened last time in Liverpool to make up for it. Still, not playing Manchester is very baffling.

I can only assume that he played 2 shows because of what happened last time in Liverpool to make up for it. Still, not playing Manchester is very baffling.
Why is it baffling? He doesn’t owe Manchester anything.

Back
Top Bottom