Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 11, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Let Me Kiss You / Glamorous Glue

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Is Sophia Loren living in L.A now? I see a love triangle between Sophia, Nancy, & Steve. The way to Steve's heart is pasta and bread. Too much drama.

IF Sophia Loren was at the show she would not be in the nosebleed seats taking pictures in the dark with randos.

Occam's razor says the person on Instagram is taking the piss.

20171115_122435.png

Sophia pictured in July of this year.
She is not frail or needing assistance like the Enquirer asserts and idiots believe.
The person on Instagram is the bass player's partner.
She wasn't in the 'nosebleeds' nor was Nicole - that white arch is right at the front of the bowl.
She would lie why exactly?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Both her sons live in LA and she’d just had an show of her own a few days earlier in the area. She was in the close-in Garden Box section.

She was definitely in Moscow yesterday at some awards show alongside Richard Gere...see for yourself.

https://instagram.com/p/BbgseERFFLK/
IF Sophia Loren was at the show she would not be in the nosebleed seats taking pictures in the dark with randos.

Occam's razor says the person on Instagram is taking the piss.

20171116_122400.png

I'm guessing the Boorers wouldn't lie either.
Perhaps the guy on YT & here saying it's not her needs to rethink their assertion?

Front of house engineer:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
20171116_200434.png
20171116_200855.png

Regards,
FWD.

Has anybody heard anything about the pre sale albums via ticketmaster?

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM -
"LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH.
A limited amount of tickets and vinyl albums have been held for M fans for an early pre-sale for The Hollywood Bowl until tomorrow 10 pm pst.

Pre-sale:
smarturl.it/MozHwoodBowl->links to:
https://m.ticketmaster.com/event/0B005310E41B3FE5

If you know you want both a ticket and a record, click above and use this code: LowinHighSchool

I got an email saying that my two vinyls have shipped from the Hollywood Bowl ticket purchases.

Has anybody heard anything about the pre sale albums via ticketmaster?

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM -
"LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH.
A limited amount of tickets and vinyl albums have been held for M fans for an early pre-sale for The Hollywood Bowl until tomorrow 10 pm pst.

Pre-sale:
smarturl.it/MozHwoodBowl->links to:
https://m.ticketmaster.com/event/0B005310E41B3FE5

If you know you want both a ticket and a record, click above and use this code: LowinHighSchool

I searched for the email but can't find it. I'll have to look again. I didn't get any email about a shipment from Mporium.

I got mine from mpor... for nyc... I have not received anything from ticketmaster

Hrumph you seem to be alone, people on Facebook are asking same question as I and ticketmaster didn't have an answer

I found the email it is from [email protected], that is the sender & it says two vinyls have shipped. It does not seem to be sent by Ticketmaster but by their fulfillment. There is a phone number & tracking number so I will call.
I checked my Mporium bundle status & it still says Unfulfilled. Hope they didn’t run out.

QUOTE="bandrus1, post: 1987041445, member: 8079"]Hrumph you seem to be alone, people on Facebook are asking same question as I and ticketmaster didn't have an answer[/QUOTE]

Another photo from the soundcheck. It is the backdrop for All The Young People Must Fall In Love.

Does anyone know what exactly Morrissey says during Everyday is like Sunday live now days - sounds like he says “when though, when though” or something like “gwendall” but I’m uncertain

Also can anyone post pictures of the backdrop photos and identify the actors etc in the pictures or subject matter there’s a few I wasn’t sure who the subject was like “when you open your legs” etc or the man with the cig with his arms raised looking somewhat upwards etc

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom