May 22nd Birthday Show...

Coming from Hamburg to see Moz.

Still excited about seeing him on his unhappy birthday!

Anyone from Germany going to Star & Garter on Friday night?

Not sure yet whether to go to S&G or Ruby Lounge, it's impossible to combine those two I think.

Anyway, I know of about a handful of Germans who will be over in Manchester.

See you there. ;)

Going to Manchester from NYC to see both shows :)

Not sure yet whether to go to S&G or Ruby Lounge, it's impossible to combine those two I think.

Anyway, I know of about a handful of Germans who will be over in Manchester.

See you there. ;)

We would like to go to S&G.But heard that it's sold out.
Does anyone know if we can get tix when we arrive in mad on thursday and go there?

my third trip to madchester in 2 years(first for ian brown at g-mex, 2nd for oasis in pool last october), but the first to see holy moz!

last time he played in mad there was a meeting at the salford lads.is anyone going there before the gig on friday?

Driving up next Friday morning and staying in the Malmaison.

Have tickets for the Upper tier and cannot wait.

:thumb:

Traveling to Manchester next Thursday and flying back on Sunday after hopefully two brilliant gigs and of course a trip on the Mozbus on Saturday! :guitar:

Traveling to Manchester next Thursday and flying back on Sunday after hopefully two brilliant gigs and of course a trip on the Mozbus on Saturday! :guitar:

Let me know what the bar's like in our hotel please..:thumb:

Arriving Friday..

Travelling from Sale, both nights...may be able to help with a spare ticket both nights, but won't know til midweek. Will post on here if so.

Let me know what the bar's like in our hotel please..:thumb:

Arriving Friday..

Apparently it's a quiet and relaxing bar: :p

The quiet and relaxing Lounge Bar in the foyer is an ideal place to meet friends for a coffee, glass of wine or a pre-dinner drink.
This modern and stylish hotel bar features a plasma screen TV and is open daily until late.

At least it's open until late. :thumb:

Recently moved from Dublin to Amsterdam, so now flying in from Amsterdam. Going with a friend of mine who still lives in Dublin, so I'll meet her in Manchester. Will bring my dancing shoes and my party hat, so it's gonna be a mad one! :thumb:

from Newcastle nice 2 hour drive on Friday for that night :) , go for a beer in the S&G and hopefully a great gig :guitar: , no tickets for the after show at the S&G :tears:
See you all there

Hullo,

I STILL do not know where the hell the Apollo is depsite having been there before and driven past it numerous times. How far is it from piccadilly? Walking distance? (Not that we will be!). Does anyone know of buses that go near it?

Ta

Back
Top Bottom