Meat is murder

watch the f***ing 15 minute clip. then talk. you'll see what i mean.

i did. didn't teach me anything than absolutely biased crap probably sponsored by McDonalds...

are you blind and deaf? or just ignorant. open your eyes, im done with this thread. ill just end it as I respect everyone and anyone forwhatever they believe in. i dont care if you worship the devil, as long as you dont hurt anyone doing it. that is all.

I`m a committed veggie and at 37 not a morsel of fish nor meat has passed my lips since the age of twelve.Now,someone on here has said some really vile things.My little kids eat meat mostly as I have to respect their wishes as humans with rights and their father`s.When they were babies we would debate this subject till we were blue in the face and a compromise had to be met.My parents fed me meat until I was old enough to decide for myself.To suggest that meat eater`s arteries should clog up etc etc is very wrong.The world is full of opposite opinions but there is never a right nor wrong -only a matter of opinion.When my children ask why I don`t eat meat -I tell them because I love animals and have no desire to eat them.My kids are fed quorn by me and tofu,but I accept that when they visit friends houses they will get chicken dippers and burgers.I know they love ham and sausages.and as anyone who has children will know to get them to eat veggies is an enormous task.Please don`t have a "lynch them"mentality.

The wisest and sanest thing said on this thread. Reread it guys.

:)

I think people should just stop arguing. Youre never gonna come to a conclusion. Just do your best and dont worry. Dont go into any orginization. Just do your part and thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom