Morrissey a Chivas fan?

Priests are allowed to drink, that's not against the rules. Can't say the same for peroxided hair and goatees though -- surely he's not a real priest?!

So the scuttlebutt is that Mozza is friends with an English boy on the Chivas team named John Cunliffe? He's a cutie pie, but according to the team bio he's one o' them awful carnivores! He lists his fave food as "spaghetti with meat sauce": http://chivas.usa.mlsnet.com/player...unliffe_j&playerId=cun369477&statType=current

And a Jay-Z fan to boot! :D From whence comes this scuttlebutt?

From whence comes this scuttlebutt?

'Twas in a blog, therefore it must be true. Everyone knows you cannot put something on the Internet unless it's true, what with the strict standards and all. :)

well i think is ok that he likes football but being friends with a carnivorous guy ....well that`s contradictory,although i don`t like much that t-shirt hanging out of his pocket,and also i quite hate that bloody chivas t-shirt he`s wearing, you know here in mexico is not cool at all to wear that kind of football shirts and i guess is the same thing in the rest of the world......but it`s ok, i mean is morrissey i think i can forgive him;)

Not just a blog, but the official Chivas site:

http://chivas.usa.mlsnet.com/player...unliffe_j&playerId=cun369477&statType=current

I can't believe I spent 2.5 minutes digging that up, but there you go.

Curious where he and Moz first met. Maybe at a gig? (Just because he likes Jay-Z it doesn't mean he can't like Morrissey as well)

'Twas in a blog, therefore it must be true. Everyone knows you cannot put something on the Internet unless it's true, what with the strict standards and all. :)

dave?

I'm just happy those pics of him at the match are now posted on the home page here. All the naysayers who thought that one poster was lying saying he met him at the match, etc.

well i think is ok that he likes football but being friends with a carnivorous guy ....well that`s contradictory,although i don`t like much that t-shirt hanging out of his pocket,and also i quite hate that bloody chivas t-shirt he`s wearing, you know here in mexico is not cool at all to wear that kind of football shirts and i guess is the same thing in the rest of the world......but it`s ok, i mean is morrissey i think i can forgive him;)

Do you think all Morrissey's friends are vegetarian?

I can think off the top of my head of two that are not. Nancy Sinatra and Boz.

Back
Top Bottom