Morrissey and the BNP

The joke on never mind the buzzcocks the other night was that Moz gave money to the love music/hate racism campaign....but alas....his money was just for the love music part! naughty

The joke on never mind the buzzcocks the other night was that Moz gave money to the love music/hate racism campaign....but alas....his money was just for the love music part! naughty

whoops; only just seen this! my comment on LMHR reminded me to start new thread!

i'm pretty sure it was already mentioned in the strange moz references thread too.

third time's a charm.

Worm is the smartest person I know.

Re: How to analyse Morrissey's political position

Worm
"He sees a sort of cheapness prevalent in people's crude understanding of sex. But he also wants full freedom to experiment".

Yet, he leaves golden retrievers well alone...:confused:
Are we really that unattractive? :tears:

I don't beleive for a moment that Moz has ever been a member or supporter of the BNP; but wasn't there an odd scene it We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful when Moz and the band are stood against some BNP graffiti?

56 seconds into this one http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1uytt7zaM

Maybe your friend might have read about this?

I don't beleive for a moment that Moz has ever been a member or supporter of the BNP; but wasn't there an odd scene it We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful when Moz and the band are stood against some BNP graffiti?

56 seconds into this one http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1uytt7zaM

Maybe your friend might have read about this?

Part of the problem is language; his English is like my French - passable.

However, he stated that Morrissey was a member, not just a supporter, of the BNP, and that one of his "first shows" (whatever that means) was a benefit for that organization. It's absurd, but he looked at me like I was crazy when I said that this simply wasn't true, as if I was the one who was out-of-touch with the facts.

I think he's conflated some interviews and the Madstock incident. Perhaps he just expressed himself incorrectly.

Whatever the case, I think this bet is won. There's no gainsaying the collective, obsessive fact-finding of Morrissey-Solo. :D

Back
Top Bottom