Morrissey fans you dislike

M

MuteWitness616

I really don't like the ones that always try to hard to cover up the obvious things in his songs. Also the very rude and ignorant ones who contradict themselves by being such a fan.

I'm sure there more.

Let's see what you guys have to say

David Cameron, Bono...

I've met some I'm not able to talk with easily, but that's more about me than about them. If I'm not comfortable with someone, I avoid talking with them.

The love of Morrissey is a deeply personal thing. I cannot pass judgement on the validity of anyone else's relationship with him or his work because I've seen how he affects each of us differently. I only know my own experience and the things he's shown me. Yes, it's a little bit mystical. Think of that tortured, angry, sad boy in his room, penciling poetry on the walls, and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

David Cameron, Bono...

It 's only the 1st one that make me angry.
The only way to deal with it, is to believe he has been told to name drop Morrissey to appear cool.
It's too ridiculous and moronic for words.:crazy:

P.S. And I now understand why Morrissey so vividly and eagerly supports women who ridicule themselves in front of thousands of people.
P.P.S. Not that I have sympathy for these women, they are the ones who bring themselves in this position. It is their life, if this is what they want, so be it.

eh??????

Only the ones that spill drinks on me. Or the really selfish ones, like there was this guy next to me at Ally Pally that kept eating these white pills and didn't even offer me one...:angry:

Only the ones that spill drinks on me. Or the really selfish ones, like there was this guy next to me at Ally Pally that kept eating these white pills and didn't even offer me one...:angry:

Hmmm..."kept eating these white pills"? Wonder if they were tic-tacs. ;) Would've been funny if that guy was your man, too.

I clicked on this thread with some trepidation, but it's really not so bad. No specific names are mentioned, just generic types. No earth-shattering revelations. I know I am strongly disliked by some trolls, and I have an inkling by whom specifically, but it's not important because I don't think very highly of them or their cowardly opinions.

When I was young, isolated, and naive, I used to expect fellow Smiths/Moz admirers ALL to be intelligent, unfailingly polite, well-read, remarkably dressed, etc. But now, I've met too many dull asshats to expect all fellow admirers to conform to my ideals. Several friends in the World of Morrissey have noted similar things and a couple have said that it's not that Morrissey attracts exclusively or a disproportionate amount of beautiful souls or only/disproportionate share of asshats among the super devoted, it's that for each end of the spectrum, these positive or negative traits are intensified in Morrissey's following: Some fellow "fans" are fuking awesome -- the kindest, funniest, wittiest, sensitive, most wonderful people to be around -- and some are just the worst asswipes in terms of rudeness, egotism, poor manners, wit, mental stability, morals, etc. ever encountered. I have to say that I've met more of the wonderful beautiful souls than I have of the asshats...but still I'm scarred and scared by the ugly few.

There are a lot of things that are not this obvious if you are not familiar with gay culture. Once you are, a lot of things do indeed become blindingly obvious. But as long you are not, they are not and a lot of other interpretations make much more sense. I just read two books by Nancy Friday that opened up my eyes to many things that I had not dreamed even existed. Obviously I was a bit too relaxed about many things.

What are the titles of those 2 books? I'd like to read them, sounds interesting.

julia lololol

I don't like the yahoos who throw things at Morrissey and/or otherwise disrupt his singing by (1) jumping on/mauling the man, or (2) grabbing his hand and trying to drag him into the audience.

I beg to disagree, I'm normal,

What does 'normal' mean ?
:confused:

I dislike stage invaders,shirt rippers and,most of all,bloody people using their mobile phones to record or take happy snaps

Back
Top Bottom