morrissey frink thread!

haha did you notice at one point, johnny turns around, facing mike, and hes doing this little butt wiggle, as if to say "morrissey cant get all the attention, i can dance too!" ::shake shake shake::

haha, yes i have seen that (what, did you think I missed it by the 10,000th viewing?? ;) ) He gets his bum right in there whilst Morrissey is getting his shirt off.

Hey, if you haven't seen it already, search youtube for Barbarism from the French show 'Les Enfant Du Rock'. It's on there.
If you wait til the end, it's absolute gold. :D

Does anyone know the context (when, where and why) of Moz on the green grass with the lads?
Thanks for the yummy image!

I have no idea, but am very curious too. :confused: :) Looks like he's about to kick around a football with the lads, or something.

haha, yes i have seen that (what, did you think I missed it by the 10,000th viewing?? ;) ) He gets his bum right in there whilst Morrissey is getting his shirt off.

Hey, if you haven't seen it already, search youtube for Barbarism from the French show 'Les Enfant Du Rock'. It's on there.
If you wait til the end, it's absolute gold. :D

is that the one where moz and johnny are dancing?? if so, i have seen it, and its pretty much the cutest thing everrr. ;)

mozpalladium001.jpg

I love this pic.....He's so charming!!!

Gorgeous as ever in a black suit, he looks a little nervy, obviously just before a gig.

What is the look on Boz's face all about LOL he looks like he's seen a ghost.

24694.jpg

I have no idea, but am very curious too. :confused: :) Looks like he's about to kick around a football with the lads, or something.

And why is Morrissey the only one wearing a number?

My dear ones: At Last!!! I finished my Morrissey Photo Book... I will pass you my acct so you can see how it'll go printed... I have to pick it up in 5 more business days... :D So that's like one more whole week.

The URL is www.emotions.cl and on the right upper corner you'll see the box to log in. Where it says Email write: [email protected] and where says "clave" write: fotos

Click ok

Then go to the green/blue circle that says "Mis Proyectos" and click on "ir"

There you'll see automatically the link to the Morrissey Photo Book and you can leaf it through.

I know there are many pics that were not included but I tried to make the most of it with the images i like the most, especially those showing the charm and sexiness of older Morrissey :D

I hope you like it :)

My dear ones: At Last!!! I finished my Morrissey Photo Book... I will pass you my acct so you can see how it'll go printed... I have to pick it up in 5 more business days... :D So that's like one more whole week.

The URL is www.emotions.cl and on the right upper corner you'll see the box to log in. Where it says Email write: [email protected] and where says "clave" write: fotos

Click ok

Then go to the green/blue circle that says "Mis Proyectos" and click on "ir"

There you'll see automatically the link to the Morrissey Photo Book and you can leaf it through.

I know there are many pics that were not included but I tried to make the most of it with the images i like the most, especially those showing the charm and sexiness of older Morrissey :D

I hope you like it :)

Thank you! It's great :)

Gee, I couldn't help it... One of Di's masterpieces :)

gf.jpg
[/IMG]

And the other one with the red shirt I'll post it as soon as I go back to my desk :D

Back
Top Bottom