Morrissey in the Harrogate Arms - The Stray Ferret (March 31, 2023)

Excerpt:

Former Smiths frontman turned solo artist Morrissey was spotted out in Harrogate last night.

The singer-songwriter enjoyed a couple of pints in the Harrogate Arms pub and was happy to pose for photos with a handful of fellow drinkers who recognised him.

Chris Russell, who runs Zombie Clothing in Knaresborough, happened to be in the pub at the time and was surprised to see someone so famous.

He said:

“I was just having a beer and he was gracious enough to pose for a pic.”
The visit was also a surprise to staff at the pub. Manager Pete Murphy said:

“We only had four or five tables in, so it wasn’t busy, but a few people recognised him and had photos with him.
“We get the odd Leeds player in, but that’s the first singer I’ve seen. I’ve been running the pub just over a year now.”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur, but I think you would need thick skin because he seems to have what I call "truth tourettes", and you're probably going to hear some home truths that you don't particularly like.

The almost constant sarcasm seems like some sort of defence mechanism, but I have always wondered what he would think/do if you replied back to him sardonically, too. I get the feeling he wouldn't like it very much.

It's like when precious got up on stage. I would be fairly mortified if I asked for a hug and he said what he did.
I saw Morrissey haul Precious up on stage twice. One time, I think she just went ahead and took a hug, and then there was that time she asked for one and he said he was busy. I think it's just hilarious. I'm sure that she thinks so too.

I think the two times were two different concerts.

who the f*** is precious??
She's a young woman who Morrissey invited onstage a couple of times. I'll see if I can find some footage of her, but, nah, unless you want to watch a whole concert...she's somewhere in this concert as well as another one.

She wrote a letter to Morrissey. It's here, with her picture.

Whoever see's Morrissey in person is a very.. very lucky fella Morrissey. Is an Iconic fearless singer. He is the king !

She wrote a letter to Morrissey. It's here, with her picture.

I wonder what's going on in the picture beneath her portrait—it must be a trick of the light, or an abnormal situation with his hair, but it looks like Donald Trump is on stage with his hand extended toward her.

I saw Morrissey haul Precious up on stage twice. One time, I think she just went ahead and took a hug, and then there was that time she asked for one and he said he was busy. I think it's just hilarious. I'm sure that she thinks so too.

I've worked out that not asking and just doing is your best option with quite a few things in life. Do your thing then seek forgiveness later!

Looks like an Omega Seamaster (Nothing overtly flash or expensive), not sure on the other items

Ah lovely.

Looks like an Omega Seamaster (Nothing overtly flash or expensive), not sure on the other items

600 meters resistant - that's a must for all water sports fans!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom