Morrissey on "Conan" (Nov. 29, 2011) - reminder / reports

Glad to see Moz looking so fit. Wish he would have played a different song though. For as much as I love his work, the new stuff (so far) is unlistenable. They aren't just bad for Morrissey, they are just BAD. UG! The record deal shall remain elusive me thinks. Of course this is just my opinion. Someone, somewhere, surely loves it. How I don't know... but surely they do.

Yes he still does look gorgeous, but I just don't like his new music. I just don't. And God knows, I've tried. No clever lyrics, awful sound. I want to cry.

I don’t mind that you put the video up but my phone froze. Anonymous call, frozen phones. If you don’t like his new music and lyrics then don’t listen to them.

“I kill not without reason”

No one does that but you, it looks so stupid.

Morrissey hates you

After watching Conan and reviewing the latest setlists I am glad I did not attend any of the shows. The setlist will need to be very pumped up for me to attend and it just doesn't look like Morrissey wants to go that rout anymore.
The set list is fine.The Baby is fine.

Black Cloud

After seeing Morrissey live at the Shrine on Saturday and being in the 3rd row at Conan last night, I will have to say that he sounds better live than he has in years. I, too, am not utterly thrilled about the setlist, but Moz's voice and stage presence were phenomennal. I recall a couple of years ago at the Gibson Ampitheater when I liked the setlist much more, but his performance was lackluster (to say the least). Last night at Conan he seemed, dare I say it, happy. He was engaging with the audience during the commercial breaks and at the end of the show. He waved back at us individually and it was lots of fun. But, even a "bad" Morrissey set list or a "bad" performance is better than seeing 90% of the other musicians out there.

Morrissey is precious and I love him. Morrissey looked so handsome on t.v.yesterday. I think people are the same everywhere is the best song. I also absolutely love action and and Scandinavia. These all three of them should be on the radio.People are the same everywhere should chart to number one in time. Tomorrow will "fans" wear roses? Hmmm.
I want to shake Morrissey's hand
I Love Morrissey.I never stopped and I Never will.

RIP Oscar

"One red rose is all I want," cried the Nightingale, "only one red rose! Is there no way by which I can get it?"

RIP Oscar

'And the marvellous rose became crimson, like the rose of the eastern sky. Crimson was the girdle of petals, and crimson as a ruby was the heart'

RIP Oscar
Thank you Oscar wilde's ghost.
You wrote so beautifully in the blog.isn't it oscar?
Quick question Oscar my love,will the "fans" all throw roses tomorrow to the only man I love?
My Baby equals Morrissey and I I I miss him and and I Love him.
"One red rose is all I want," cried the Nightingale, "only one red rose! Is there no way by which I can get it?"[/QUOT

You don't like him but you love him either way you're wrong.
You're gonna miss him when he's gone.
You're gonna miss him when he's gone.

You're right. It is an awful song. If this ends up as a single god help his chart position he so dearly craves. It's a poor B side at best!

I was at the show for the taping with backroom access. Suprised to see what type of personnel Morrissey surrounds himself with. Uneducated gruffs for the most part. His band are over confident considering their ability. The sound was absolutely horrible. Was standing outside and saw Jesse Tobias leave the Warner Brothers Studio parking lot. He drives a car worthy of his guitar playing....A Honda Element.

Yeah!

You need to check out Craig Ferguson. Conan is a hack compared to him.

AMEN!!!!!
Ferguson does a lot easier jokes that work with a much broader audiance. He is the next Leno! Conan goes for that lame 'intelligent' humor that doesn't appeal to the masses. Take that Harvard boy!

You people are all the same. Just repetitive drivel from your endless personalities that live on here writing to each other and agreeing with each other when they are not abusing each other.
No one from here is real and those that are do not even go to his shows. And his fan can’t go to the show because his psychiatrist says no he can’t. That is why his shows are getting shorter and shorter as he can’t wait to jump into his limo that’s double parked outside with the engine running so he can take off in his get away car and drive far away from his fans.
No one will throw roses on the stage tomorrow as those that are there in the front are just lifeless mannequins and beside if they did throw roses boz would just eat them before Morrissey even saw them as boz often grazes when they the tour bus pulls over and he is allowed to run free in a field eating grass and fallen apples.
Morrissey was singing to an empty audience yesterday as the fans they showed were all from a different show as his fans are all multi persoanlitied hobo schizos men/woman combined who insult each other all the time sitting on here all night fighting with each other all two of them, one of the fans is consumed with the chatroom and only talk to one other person in it who do not venture out if the sun is out or the moon or any stars as they are fearful of pretty much everything.
This gives Morrissey food for thought and he knows now he should have never let Johnny in years ago as now he reduced to playing to a bunch of empty buckets dressed up as fans.
Now he must live each night with this horror in his head and in his big hands as he crawls beneath the bed and retunes his tambourine.
And I eat the soil.

I was expecting to be disappointed again but found it quite tolerable. Not a classic perhaps, but a marketable melody. Try listening to it back to back with Girl Afraid which contains a similar chord progression, though, and you needn't wonder why we miss the old days. Oh, and Conan is embarrassingly unfunny. Its awkward to watch him. He draws more laughter at the fact that he bombs than he does for his actual jokes.

Horrible song, really.

Dear Morrissey,

Your starting to make a Royal ass of yourself and your song writing has hit a new low.

We can only dream of the days gone bye when Vauxhall and I was released.

You have nothing more to offer and it's time to retire into the sunset.

Can I take another moment of your time to say how much his turgid band sucks huge hog balls?

Back
Top Bottom