Morrissey / Smiths night in Edinburgh - Cameo Cinema Bar + KARAOKE!

johnnymunro

Hi folks - just to let you know that the Cameo Cinema Bar will again be holding a Morrissey / Smiths night on Thursday May 29th. The karaoke will return and I hope to see you all there! Evening will start at 8.30 for a change with half an hour (or so) of Pre Gig music (Cilla Black, Cockney Rejects etc...)

Any questions, please email [email protected]

Cheers.

Oh i went to the last one- might go to this one as well and have a go on the karaoke- ha ha maybe not.
It would be nice to meet up with a few Moz fans though- always a pleasure;)

Just a wee reminder to those who may have missed this, that the Morrissey / Smiths night in the Cameo Bar, Edinburgh is tomorrow night (Thursday). I hope to see many of you there - free drink for anyone who sings during the Morrissey Karaoke!

Just a wee reminder to those who may have missed this, that the Morrissey / Smiths night in the Cameo Bar, Edinburgh is tomorrow night (Thursday). I hope to see many of you there - free drink for anyone who sings during the Morrissey Karaoke!

I'll be singing then:p *i'll do anything for a freebie.*
Anyone else on here going? Or will i be sat in the corner alone:p

Great night:D.
I even joined in on the karaoke- sang first of the gang and got a free drink! Woo hoo i got servered booze as well! Everyone was singing and dancing at the end which was great.:)

Back
Top Bottom