Moz in Camden last night

ffs

168418_483969676469_507131469_6460996_284180_n.jpg

Can't bear to hear you guys bitching about it for one post more.

164588_483973081469_507131469_6461041_7459187_n.jpg

Thanks, what lovely pictures and such a lucky group of friends.

Did I miss the apologies due to RorschachAndProzac from those of you who called her a liar?

I think you have... Youth of today etc etc

Did I miss the apologies due to RorschachAndProzac from those of you who called her a liar?

I think only one person said she was a lying and then said maye she wasn't

I never said she was lying just questioning why she wouldn't post a link

Only a matter of time before someone claims RorschachAndProzac has made these photos on Paint to cover her own tracks

Why on earth would I? Her behaviour made it seem as if she was only seeking attention, but apparently she wasn't lying. I can't be bothered.

Only a matter of time before someone claims RorschachAndProzac has made these photos on Paint to cover her own tracks

PHOTOSHOP! I am never satisfied and I'm sure these pics are a fake as they are too dark! (Nah, I'm messing) :lbf: :p

Why on earth would I? Her behaviour made it seem as if she was only seeking attention, but apparently she wasn't lying. I can't be bothered.

Why on earth would you?
Because it would be the correct thing to do.

Anyway I don't care and am sure she cares even less.

And to prove my lack of caring about it I am now going away for 2 days.

Goodbye.

You are unbelievable, I don't want an 'apology', I'd have to actually care to want an apology, but nor do I want you talking down to me as though I'm a child. Why on Earth you think you have the right to be so patronising is beyond me. My 'behaviour' made it seem as if I was 'seeking attention'?? Erm...how? Because I didn't just back down when you called me a liar?

My 'behaviour' made it seem as if I was 'seeking attention'?? Erm...how? Because I didn't just back down when you called me a liar?

Your behaviour seems like that all the time. I mean the constant picking on kewpie for example. Like taking any option to mention her name no matter how far fetched it is. The feeling is a bit like the feeling when someone has put a cd with horrible music on repeat and you just can't figure out how to switch it off.

Back
Top Bottom