New B-sides

Erik

Subscriber
The demo for "Children In Pieces" sounds very promising. Great music progression and melody. I have high hopes for this one and I am very much looking forward to hearing the studio version of "Gang Lords"
This next single will be amazing!
I assume the official track listing should be announced soon.

Erik said:
The demo for "Children In Pieces" sounds very promising. Great music progression and melody. I have high hopes for this one and I am very much looking forward to hearing the studio version of "Gang Lords"
This next single will be amazing!
I assume the official track listing should be announced soon.

Demo? what? where?

I'll Take What I Can

Go for it Chuckie! Upload that badboy on the bootleg section for us. You wouldn't happen to know John Gruden btw would you?!

I don't have it! Erik email it to someone who can link it to a download! Someone leave him an address for cock's sake!

Romey's Guide to MegaUPLOAD

Erik said:
Please post email - as I don't know how to use Megaupload

Bro, MEGAupload is simple. Just go to www.megaupload.com and follow the page instructions. On the upper right side in bold will be "Select file to send" hit browse and wherever you have the download on the computer, you find it and hit open.

Then, look underneath those annoying ads, and fill in a "Meaningful Description". After, you must name a recipient email, and yours. So if you have two email accounts, you're gravy.

After, let it upload, then BOTH email addresses will get confirmation and the url, to which you can just paste it somewhere on a new thread in the download section of this wonderful new forum system.

Any Questions?

To download this

You can find the relevant link in the Downloads forum for this track.

The 3rd B-side...

Am I incredibly mistaken or was the other b-side rumoured to be called "Leave Him At The Altar" or some such. Does anyone remember?

Back
Top Bottom