new single

I never did hear the demo for Children In Pieces. I can wait for the b-side (assuming it is the one). What kind of sound/feeling does it have, and any speculations on the meaning of the title other than the obvious?

Whee, great:D.

Am not surprised of the choice, in my opinion it has some of the best lyrics on the album. It should have been released as the first or second single, probably won't succeed now as it's possibly too similar to the other material, he should have choosen something more fresh and surprising. Still an good tune though.

This would have been my choice (in a promotional point of view):
To Me You Are A Work Of Art
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
In The Future When All's Well/Life Is A Pigsty

Wait a minute!!!!! That means there will be a video!!! :D
I really hope it's not a live one.

Video? Did you say video? Yippeeeeee. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/russell_brand/

It says here that he's leaving his radio show......today! So Morrissey must be appearing on 1 Leicester Square (Russell's tv show). However Dec 1 is a Friday, and his tv show is on a Sunday. But maybe they mean that the show is being recorded on a Friday. Or maybe Russell is getting a new radio show. God I hope it is 1 Leicester though, that would be such a laugh!!

Two threads talking about him int he same day? I bet he's sitting at home looking like the cat that got the cream reading all this.

Oh...disappointed it's not Pigsty.

But I think this track's much better than The Youngest Was The Most Loved, so hopefully a Top 10 for him here...and it'll be good to see him getting out and about to plug it :)

Back
Top Bottom