New York, NY - United Palace (Oct. 21, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Alma Matters / Half A Person / I Wish You Lonely / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden & @FROSTY

Last edited:
@daniferg13

UP2.jpg

UP3.jpg

nice theatre,he seems to be enjoying himself these days.
we now know whats happening with capitol so cant imagine anymore central posts on the subject.
‘We’ knew anyway: pity Morrissey was intent on lying to peeps again. DeR Speigel anyone🫠
As for the show itself. Most of the setlist is full of amazing songs, most of which were played in NY in December. Lazy.

40 years of the same setlist. Is it the band's lack of talent that's restricting the setlist or simply old man stubbornness? Who has ever thought, boy I really wish he would open with one of his most mediocre 90s pop hits?? Or thought, Please play Alma Matters!! I've never seen it live!! Man I sure would love to hear The Loop!! That's one of his top 400 songs!! Can you please play an extremely average throw away version of Please please please, with lame alternate lyrics?? I've never heard this Jack the Ripper song! Was it a B side? Yes!!! Suedehead!!!

Pic by @franciscojavier_santos

up4.jpg

Another excellent set list!

40 years of the same setlist. Is it the band's lack of talent that's restricting the setlist or simply old man stubbornness? Who has ever thought, boy I really wish he would open with one of his most mediocre 90s pop hits?? Or thought, Please play Alma Matters!! I've never seen it live!! Man I sure would love to hear The Loop!! That's one of his top 400 songs!! Can you please play an extremely average throw away version of Please please please, with lame alternate lyrics?? I've never heard this Jack the Ripper song! Was it a B side? Yes!!! Suedehead!!!

I have no idea what you’re talking about! (lol)

Many thanks for posting this . I'm listening right now ( another fabulous rendition of Darling , I hug a pillow !!! ) .
Unfortunately no encore. So the video edns after Jack the Ripper :disappointed:

Sometimes reading comments on this site feels like reading the comments of a gang of lactose-intolerant activists on a cheese forum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom