Whatever

tough one, so I'll name a few like the rest of you have:lbf:

Slide Away,
Who feels love?
Im outta time,
Songbird,
Sunday Morning Call,
Acquiesce

last but not least Champagne Supernova;)

Couldve chosen an albums-worth here...

Acquiesce
The Hindu Times
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Songbird
Little By Little
Half The World Away
The Shock Of The Lightning
The Importance Of Being Idle
D'ya Know What I Mean
All Around The World
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Go Let It Out
Who Feels Love

some might say is mine.Thier early albums are bettter than their new stuff.

Agreed, but the new stuff is great too. Loving the psychadelica they've got going on right now, but it's miiiiiles away from Definitely Maybe.

And yes! Be Here Now is underrated! Got some shit tunes on it, but also some brilliant ones. And some ones that are shit but with the occasional good bit in it. Like It's Getting Better, Man.

I forgot Digsy's Dinner. f***ing hilarious. Lasaaaaaanyeeeeer...

Talk Tonight
Headshrinker
Where Did It All Go Wrong?
I Wanna Live In A Dream In My Record Machine
Magic Pie
Underneath The Sky

what a cool band :p

not really. truth be told, they're a bunch of berks. Noel's mildly amusing but Liam is a violent, homophobic, misogynist w***er (although he's learnt not to come across this way so much in interviews these days). and the rest are a bunch of blank, nondescript, anonymous indie blokes.
they have written some catchy pop songs though.
top 5 are;
1. I'm free
2. I'm out of time
3. Stand by me
4. So Sally can wait
5. Lola

Last edited:
Morning Glory is an amazing song. Listened to it to psych myself up for a job interview a couple of months ago. And got the job, so it obviously works. Obviously.

Definitely my favourite song by them. Great guitars and something you can crank up to 11. Get's my adrenaline flowing.

I like Live Forever too, and Slide away and Wonderwall, from the earlier stuff. Off the last album I love Falling Down and I'm Outta Time:)
Went to see them last month at Heaton Park and they were great live.

not really. truth be told, they're a bunch of berks. Noel's mildly amusing but Liam is a violent, homophobic, misogynist w***er (although he's learnt not to come across this way so much in interviews these days).

If you really believe Liam Gallagher is any of those things, you need to stop reading the papers so much.

If you really believe Liam Gallagher is any of those things, you need to stop reading the papers so much.

I agree. If you think any of those are true, you're a bit naive. Liam and Noel are smart f***ers - they've been playing the media for 15 years now. And it's obviously still working for you to make that statement.

I agree. If you think any of those are true, you're a bit naive. Liam and Noel are smart f***ers - they've been playing the media for 15 years now. And it's obviously still working for you to make that statement.

Noel is, admittedly, sharp witted and a pretty decent all-round kinda guy.
But Liam is an utter twat. A deeply unpleasant human being.
In the words of Paul Merton, he's a 'role model for dickheads'.
If you don't realise this, you've been hoodwinked.

"Dickheads" buy a lot of records, t-shirts and tickets.

I'd rather make up my own mind, to be honest. Liam strikes me as a bit of a twat, sure, but I don't believe he's honestly all that bad. There are plenty of people who've met him and said that he's lovely, just like there are plenty of people who've met him and thought of him as a dickhead. Which is pretty much the same for any human being. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

He's also very funny and has officially fab taste in clothing. :lbf: Hands up who's been salivating at the Pretty Green stuff? I'd love one of the scarves... :)

Back
Top Bottom