Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I don't agree. I've managed to hold down a job for 34 years. I struggle every day of my life. Every second is a trauma to me. You'll never know. Damn proud of myself.
What exactly are you proud of?
  • Being an overweight, workshy slob who chooses to skive off and makes pathetic excuses to his bosses?
  • Taking public money that could be far better spent on something worthwhile so you can get sh_tfaced and hang out with your mates?
  • Complaining endlessly about the fact that you're voluntarily wasting your life?
  • Making yourself lonely and isolated by boring everybody else to death with your unrelenting self-absorption?
  • Posting on an Internet message-board to plead for attention and sympathy?
  • Bemoaning your lot in life to people whose lives are no more fortunate than your own?
  • Broadcasting your indignation that you've not done anything to earn happiness and contentment in life?
Which of these things is your proudest boast, you whiny, self-pitying excuse for a man?

Maybe you should just expend more energy on making your life a little less of a shit-show. As things stand, you deserve all the unhappiness you keep droning on about. You're pathetic.

I've worked damn hard. I've kept down a job for 34 years. I've worked above and beyond what I should be asked to do at an Administrative level earning less than 20k a year. I have worked damn f***ing hard over the years and if I feel the need to be sick at the moment, I'll be sick. When I retire, I'll have been there 50 years. How many other people do you know who've kept down the same job for 50byears?
Certainly not this reprobate...
He’s just a joint smoking “ I know everything “ twat...
You know Dale?
The ones who sign on the dotted line once a fortnight, yer the ones who WE work for, to give our tax to .

Your right here Dale...
My good self now tipis the scales at 12st 5lb
About 10 years ago a Doctor asked me to jump on the scales, I did then he looked me straight in the eye and said, your obese weather you like it or not...
I don’t think I was much more than what I am now..
I was furious when walking home as I’ve never been called a fat Bastard before.....
But as you say, you don’t have to look fat to be obese .
At 5’ 4”, that’s a hefty weight, son. It’s all down to the sausages you eat and dead-time you spend, attempting poetry.

If you put a little more effort into keeping those floors clean, you’d be in proper shape.
You might even earn a proper wage.

Karen and the Croat are pulling for you. We all are, really.

You can do it, Tiny-B!

What exactly are you proud of?
  • Being an overweight, workshy slob who chooses to skive off and makes pathetic excuses to his bosses?
  • Taking public money that could be far better spent on something worthwhile so you can get sh_tfaced and hang out with your mates?
  • Complaining endlessly about the fact that you're voluntarily wasting your life?
  • Making yourself lonely and isolated by boring everybody else to death with your unrelenting self-absorption?
  • Posting on an Internet message-board to plead for attention and sympathy?
  • Bemoaning your lot in life to people whose lives are no more fortunate than your own?
  • Broadcasting your indignation that you've not done anything to earn happiness and contentment in life?
Which of these things is your proudest boast, you whiny, self-pitying excuse for a man?

Maybe you should just expend more energy on making your life a little less of a shit-show. As things stand, you deserve all the unhappiness you keep droning on about. You're pathetic.
You really should hang your head in utter shame after this post.... very sad.

:)

thats one of the great things of being drunk all the time while on the dole; you automatically become a legal expert:lbf:

At 5’ 4”, that’s a hefty weight, son. It’s all down to the sausages you eat and dead-time you spend, attempting poetry.

If you put a little more effort into keeping those floors clean, you’d be in proper shape.

You can do it, Tiny-B!
Tiny B has been promoted...
Tiny B has now man size bucket,
With a man size mop...
Tiny B ever so thankful for your advise and support
9B841D26-A31E-479D-B0BC-944116FBA1B2.jpeg

:lbf:

Moz parody good:mad:
moz drunk on assistance legal expert hater troll parody notsogood:lbf:
like the serbian mafia:lbf:

I'm not you, baldy. Your ex might've claimed that in the court but it was the flaccid one-inch worm.
“That one inch worm”
Ask your slut of a wife about it,
She loved it .... every millimetre
While you went to rob the tax payer and signed on, yesterday, I crept into your shit hole of a home and shagged your tattooed fat lazy whore....
You should really concentrate on fixing the cupboard doors that hang loose, and attempt some wallpapering ....
Quit leaving your 6 kids with no food ,
Quit drinking all the family money
And Quit your wife .. by god she 4king stinks..

I'm not you, baldy. Your ex might've claimed that in the court but it was the flaccid one-inch

You can do it, Tiny-B!
Written for you my friend, especially.....
Just now , fresh and new...
A world exclusive even....
I do hope you enjoy.
F2337F73-CF2E-48CD-917F-3A47A224E324.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom