Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I really don't know why more people aren't capable of grasping this. Or why some simply refuse to admit it.

Morrissey wants us to believe that he is the unluckiest man in the world in that he just happens to keep encountering intransigent record labels, greedy band members and that every single journalist he speaks to is incapable of reporting his words accurately.

The truth is that he is the problem. Maybe not always, but probably in about 90% of the cases.

He has a persecution complex the size of the moon. He demands that record companies must flock to him and beg for his signature, as if he still has the same relevancy and goodwill in 2024 as he did in 1988 or 1994.

Time moves on. But he doesn't.

He has an uncanny knack of engineering controversy and drama when it isn't warranted. And when he gets a bit of push back due to his behaviour, he goes into full deflection, woe is me mode.

His last few albums have sold poorly. His touring reputation is in the gutter due to all the no shows. His name is mud within the industry largely because of the - ahem - truculent attitude he displays when dealing with labels and managers.

Why would anyone wish to sign Morrissey right now?
wouldnt fancy spending xmas day with you,an absolute doom and gloom merchant,cheer up pal its saturday.

wouldnt fancy spending xmas day with you,an absolute doom and gloom merchant,cheer up pal its saturday.
You always resort to the personal attacks, the poster is talking about Morrissey, not you, get over it

You always resort to the personal attacks, the poster is talking about Morrissey, not you, get over it
ladies and gentlemen and members of the academy the award for shit stirring on m-solo goes to the absolute bore,--------.

Don’t be sad! “I’m down to only walnuts and lentils” after you just showed everyone your chopping board with clementines and pickled onions…. was GOLD!
Just read this again and realized it could be read differently than how I meant it. The part that was gold was not that you were down to walnuts and lentils, Bazmatazz! It was that you COULD have had walnuts with clementines, and lentils with onions. But instead you had fruit with pickled onions, and citrus with vinegar sounded just a few steps too adventurous as far as my own tastebuds would personally have been concerned, that was all! 😁

10,000 is barely more records than I'm selling.
this van you are talking about,you do know that most american serial killers use a van to snare their prey,think you could be worth a watch in the future.
for any newcomers there was a girl who atteneded a morrissey concert years ago and on her way back home was murdered by a serial killer,so sad.

this van you are talking about,you do know that most american serial killers use a van to snare their prey,think you could be worth a watch in the future.
for any newcomers there was a girl who atteneded a morrissey concert years ago and on her way back home was murdered by a serial killer,so sad.
Very sad. Being killed by a serial killer would be a bit of an anti-climax.
If I’m going to be killed, I want to be the centre of attention, not just some random passer-by.

Very sad. Being killed by a serial killer would be a bit of an anti-climax.
If I’m going to be killed, I want to be the centre of attention, not just some random passer-by.
very poor even by your low standards.

What are you even talking about, you stupid man?
love the way you went out of your way and highlighted stupid,as someone pointed out earlier your life is one big meme,do you do anything apart from being on here.

Back
Top Bottom