Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:straightface:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

👇

41zHNvqQqVL._AC_.jpg

Shanda!:hammer:

I've been obsessed and I've had people obsess over me. Being on the receiving end of the obsession is an education. At first you might think about not hurting the person's feelings but after a while the true nature of obsession causes you to see it not as affection but as aggression. "I will make you love me" or even "you don't have to care about me but I'll never stop caring about you" are both very unhealthy and unwanted by anyone who has even the most tenuous grasp on mental health.

I've been obsessed and I've had people obsess over me. Being on the receiving end of the obsession is an education. At first you might think about not hurting the person's feelings but after a while the true nature of obsession causes you to see it not as affection but as aggression. "I will make you love me" or even "you don't have to care about me but I'll never stop caring about you" are both very unhealthy and unwanted by anyone who has even the most tenuous grasp on mental health.
oh dave, nobody could be obsessed with you!

:)
peeps,
no woman for many many years + many many 🍻🍻
for many many years= weak 🧠 membrane
Total and complete Katastrofa:censored:

:hammer:

It's ironic that a man would follow another man around the board for years showing his fascination with every detail he can glean from my posts and then refer to other people as "cucks."

It's ironic that a man would follow another man around the board for years showing his fascination with every detail he can glean from my posts and then refer to other people as "cucks."
We all have our crosses to bear

o_O

FC you have to clarify and in many cases, re formulate, your psycho babbles due to them making non sense.:hammer:

o_O

FC you have to clarify and in many cases, re formulate, your psycho babbles due to them making non sense.:hammer:
All this 🙄
From the Grand master psycho babbler ....

FFS Cro 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just to “clarify “
It’s like me verbally attacking
Peeps for having a glass of coors
On a sunny afternoon.....

But honestly, I hardly think for a second any of this will win me neil love. Whereas light housework actually thought that painting 50 pictures of Luis would make him have feelings for her, and i've read her say that it will make morrissey love her too (since when does he have an interest in amateur art?), and I wouldnt be surprised if Fiona thought she could do the same with her articles. Dizzy broads.

But honestly, I hardly think for a second any of this will win me neil love. Whereas light housework actually thought that painting 50 pictures of Luis would make him have feelings for her, and i've read her say that it will make morrissey love her too (since when does he have an interest in amateur art?), and I wouldnt be surprised if Fiona thought she could do the same with her articles. Dizzy broads.

verso’s on timeout. Try again later.

Back
Top Bottom