ok. who was at the C & F last night and met moz? how has no one mentioned this yet?

Re: ok. who was at the C & F last night and met moz? how has no one mentioned this ye

Was his f***ing angry lapdog there? What's her name? Snooty Yellman?
Jesus, I bet Morrissey fills his pants when she she says 'hither'.

Re: ok. who was at the C & F last night and met moz? how has no one mentioned this ye

We were!

Everything was against us, and somehow it all aligned perfectly.

Long story.

We were invited to go to C&F earlier that day, and planned on going. Our roommate asked us to go out to dinner with him and some friends, but we said no, due to our lack of energy from following Moz around on tour. Our roommate left, and we noticed he had blocked our car, so we had no way of getting there. After about 30 min of deciding if we should go or not, we decided to just get a cab. Mind you, we had no idea Morrissey was there. My friend texts me shortly after letting us know, and we both kind of went into frantic mode. We got ready as fast as we could, grabbed a Sharpie, and waited for the cab to show up. He does, and we, after what seems like FOREVER, get to Cat and Fiddle. When the taxi pulls up, we see him outside with a crowd around him. We made the driver just pull over and stop, handed him money, and bolted across Sunset Blvd (Saturday night!) traffic, in the pouring rain. He had already got into his car, lights on, about to pull out of the driveway, we asked Sarah if we could please just have a moment of his time, and she just stared at us, but I did see Morrissey roll down the window, so we went to his side of the car. We weren't crazy about it, and didn't knock on the window or anything like that. We just asked if we could please have a second of his time, and we let him know we were the ones who hugged him on the Lopez Show. He replied with "oh, yes, I remember." We asked for a signature, and he stepped out of the car for us, and signed both our arms. We got another hug and hand shake, and got on our merry way. This tour has been so, so, so amazing for us. I didn't think much could top the Lopez experience, or at least not so soon, but last night certainly did.

- girlxafraid and ForgetMe

P.S.
Picture attached! Only of our arms, it was asked that no one take photos. We got it tattooed.
congrats guys! I wish i got lucky twice:)

Was his f***ing angry lapdog there? What's her name? Snooty Yellman?
Jesus, I bet Morrissey fills his pants when she she says 'hither'.

:rofl: (plus, I imagined the lapdog lapdancing :squiffy:)

Picola Peluda, (slap) Showa soma respecta to Morrissey's gurla-frienda! :straightface:

Imagine what his parents were like together if he's trying to reenact something from their couple with his personal assistants.
That's the part that must make his shrinks go :laughing: It's really like a bad scene from Analyze This.

"Yes Kristeena I did the best I coulda, witha the cards I hada...Can't be to blama. It's mamma and pappa. Me I can looka backa without shama."

awwwww. He didn't even cry or anything saying that. He actually believes it!:p Snooty must have been next to him in the bbc studio ready to thump him if he showed any emotion.

Flattering role isn't it. He even probably picked you Snooty so we could laugh at you later...:crazy:

As long as we keep talking about you though you're safe.:) It's how it works. Unless you're terribly good friends of course, in which case you'll stay in his heart forever and ever and you will get papped having L.A lunches together at 80.:)

(...Wonder if he still sees Debbie...)

Ah well. It's a weird world we live in isn't it. You win some, you lose some.
And yet, I've met friendly bulldogs...

Scarlet, that turned out great! I'm glad you did it!

I seriously didn't think I would break down as much as I did. Right when he grabbed my arm to sign it, I just started shaking and crying. He was so kind and so soft spoken. And rather shy too. Ah, what a night.

Don't worry, I bet he loves that. That'll probably make him remember you for a long time. He seems to favor interacting with people at concerts who have shown devotion in some way.

Wow, just wow.

I was never really sure that I wanted to meet Morrissey. You guys are killing me with all the "shy, soft-spoken, kind, warm" fuzziness - now I'm hoping that I can make his acquaintance someday.

Congrats, and I'm jealous. :D

I know it's gonna happen someday, to you.

Scarlet, I was jealous of your tattoo before. Now I am just... absolutely consumed with envy.

Back
Top Bottom