Out and about - Morrissey at The Distillers in Hollywood (Sep. 15, 2018)

44306_morrissey_at_distillers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! So who was the third person? Or am I being a bit slow? :confused:

Johnny said, after the split, there were 3 people in his marriage during the Smiths period. The interviewer then said "Meaning Morrissey?" and he said "Of course." I will find it for you.

Closets aren't just for clothes.

No kidding. Remember the part in Autobiography where he & Jake are approached in a British Airways lounge and the woman says, "You're either brothers or lovers", and he responds "Can't brothers be lovers?". Coward.

Is that Johnny Marr with the green tray ?

Right height.
Right :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
Right matchstick posture
and if you look closely with a:crystalball:
you see the gay swallow bird :bird: tat on the neck.

Very commendable, going out and getting work, the other LMWs could learn from DramaJ.:thumb:

Jesse is the only single guy in the band, the others are married and dont live in LA ... however when Jesse has had a girlfriend he doesn't hang with Moz..
I think Moz really likes Jesse and Damon doesn't like that he likes him :lbf:

No kidding. Remember the part in Autobiography where he & Jake are approached in a British Airways lounge and the woman says, "You're either brothers or lovers", and he responds "Can't brothers be lovers?". Coward.
I mean, they can, but it's f***ing icky.

Jesse is the only single guy in the band, the others are married and dont live in LA ... however when Jesse has had a girlfriend he doesn't hang with Moz..
I think Moz really likes Jesse and Damon doesn't like that he likes him :lbf:
Brings to mind a song title, “ I can have both”

I reckon so now you delusional foreigner wackos who for years disputed Air Steve lived in Moz Angeles all his life and him and John Maher are the Venice Beach over 50 basketball league Nike 2 on 2 reigning champions for the last 9 years and Air Steve was born in LA which I am going to prove are now trying to break down his entourage and "friends" to dispute if they live in LA. What the f*** is wrong with you people? Do people work outside of the USA? Do you have anything else to do?

All the band members live in LA except for Matt Walker and Boz. Linder lived in LA for years and her son "Maxwell" was born in LA. Max and lil' Sammy would go skateboarding together and shred at the Hollywood High steps. I have no evidence she lives in LA anymore. Linder and James Maker like to think they are Air Steve's "friends", but they are not. Linder was allowed to be one of the photographers during Kill Uncle and agreed to do interviews during the "importance of being Steve" to sell it to the Brittish audience mate inn n nn nn n nnn n n nnnn it.

Damon is the Senior P.A. Plain and simple. Not a "gay lover". The only love of Uncle Steve's life is Aunt Nancy and it will always be that way. Wake the f*** up.

Last edited:
I cant wait til im a rich nobel prize winning writer and I can pay people to hang around me. no really, that's gonna be the bomb. I wonder if I can deduct pay if they do something really egregious like sniffle or fidget.

Morrissey is addicted to music. When he's not touring he's going to see other bands or recording or doing both. He's also addicted to tea. He makes four (4) pots of tea a day and brings a teapot on tour. Doesn't take a genius to figure out. Morrissey and I could be great friends, but there's no sign of me.

#AllICanSeeAreTheNeverPlayed

I think if you're socially awkward like he is, you're probably not great at making and sustaining friendships, and even casual ones are probably fraught with difficulty. He has said many times he only feels like himself when he's on stage, so I imagine that must make him feel quite displaced when he's not... which might explain the touring. That, and the money, obviously.

Morrissey is addicted to music. When he's not touring he's going to see other bands or recording or doing both. He's also addicted to tea. He makes four (4) pots of tea a day and brings a teapot on tour. Doesn't take a genius to figure out. Morrissey and I could be great friends, but there's no sign of me.

#AllICanSeeAreTheNeverPlayed
I have no idea what you're trying to tell me, or why you find it necessary to type the number four twice.

Air Steve is addicted to Orange Mocha Frappacinos from the Starbucks at the Malibu Country Mart on Cross Creek Road and potato tacos with extra guac from Los Panchos in East LA you delusional wacko foreigners. Stop trying to make a guy who is more American than basketball, apple pie, and root beer a "Brittish icon". I reckon you people don't try and make Steve's neighbors John Lydon and William Michael Albert Broad Brittish heros, why do you do this to Irish Catholic American Steve Morrissey? Go home!!

Last edited:
The first distillers is of the best punk album of all the time

For a modern steetpunk band it was really good. The two rancid inspired albums were great and coral fang was likewise really really good. Her tuneful screaming was inspired

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom