Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

choose a n00b that nobody knows anything about. oh wait...:p

Heh heh... Someone is already annoyed at me that I donated $50 this morning to the candidate of my choice with the plan to donate $150 more within the next month.

well you are a northeastern yankee,i say go with someone from a more family orientated background,maybe from the midwest,someone loved by all,and a women.

oh hey.

I say corrissey or trubz

ehh... coz = dem, trubz = not... so...

I have asked someone to be on the ticket and they accepted.

buzzettaoyeterence2008-1.jpg

oh you look a bit like Jesse Tobias there Buzzetta :eek:

The chatroom has five people in it. That is more activity than usual. Obviously the forums are abuzz (no pun intended) with the announcement from my campaign headquarters.

There WILL be an election come November.

Oye?! oye? oye as Republican running mate? :confused:

Well, you do make nice Hair Apparents :)

But shouldn't it be Dems vs Repubs?

Or wait a minute...maybe I'm slow... is this a popularity race- no politics involved?

Or wait a minute...maybe I'm slow... is this a popularity race- no politics involved?

This is an election for Forum President (At least in off topic where we all reside) in name only. Questions will be submitted and be answered by both teams ranging on all forum issues.

I was actually going to ask if you were interested in moderating the debates. LOL

Buzz is a maverick and sought unity,he works across party lines,a meat eater working with a vegan ,a yankee fan reaching out his hand to a red sox fan,a republican with a democrat.he seeks forum unity,the forum comes first.He is a true maverick.

This is an election for Forum President (At least in off topic where we all reside) in name only. Questions will be submitted and be answered by both teams ranging on all forum issues.

I was actually going to ask if you were interested in moderating the debates. LOL

Buzz is a maverick and sought unity,he works across party lines,a meat eater working with a vegan ,a yankee fan reaching out his hand to a red sox fan,a republican with a democrat.he seeks forum unity,the forum comes first.He is a true maverick.

FORUM President! Wow, this is a good race :) You guys are making a nice case...but I'm a bit hungover, buzzed, tired and chilled so, I'm pretty vunerable at the moment...:o;):p

And I would be honored to help moderate the debates. As long as they are about Rick Astley and boners and stuff...get someone else to read and debate the political, ethical and vegetarian ones. btw, I just had a huge Paddy Mac's pub burger with tater tots. Soooo good, now my stomach is full :sweet:

FORUM President! Wow, this is a good race :) You guys are making a nice case...but I'm a bit hungover, buzzed, tired and chilled so, I'm pretty vunerable at the moment...:o;):p

And I would be honored to help moderate the debates. As long as they are about Rick Astley and boners and stuff...get someone else to read and debate the political, ethical and vegetarian ones. btw, I just had a huge Paddy Mac's pub burger with tater tots. Soooo good, now my stomach is full :sweet:

you're stillll hungover??? hahaha

that does sound good though. im gonna have pizza before i go out. :guitar:

you're stillll hungover??? hahaha

that does sound good though. im gonna have pizza before i go out. :guitar:

no, I'm not hungover... buzzed again :D *ahhhh* dude, I busted ass today with a mean hangover, I'm just trying to catch up. :p

Where are you going to tonight? I had pizza earlier when I got home. Cold stuff from last night. Hey, I was tired and hungover. :p I have a big day tomorrow so this is my last beer. I have to crash early forshiz. Have a good night, nugzie4veep! ;)

no, I'm not hungover... buzzed again :D *ahhhh* dude, I busted ass today with a mean hangover, I'm just trying to catch up. :p

Where are you going to tonight? I had pizza earlier when I got home. Cold stuff from last night. Hey, I was tired and hungover. :p I have a big day tomorrow so this is my last beer. I have to crash early forshiz. Have a good night, nugzie4veep! ;)

I'm stayin local tonight, KARAOKE. havent done it in a few weeks. I thought I'd be too beat to go out cuz I went out last night too, but I feel fine. I'm a pro. ;)

nite nite! :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom