Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

How the hell would the likes of you ever know what his funeral arrangements would be?
Has Morrissey informed you?
Has he asked you to conduct the actual funeral itself?
You need to stop pretending that you know all about Morrissey, and his life, or feelings, as it making you look, well rather
Creepy.

Creepy? You unbelievable “4KING IDOT.” Use your brain for a millisecond—please. I don’t pretend to know anything about Morrissey or his funeral arrangements other than the very public fact that he’s a well-known animal rights advocate and surely agrees with his compadres at PETA that horse-drawn carriages are animal exploitation. You cannot be for real.

Your turn, Baz! :lbf:

Creepy? You unbelievable “4KING IDOT.” Use your brain for a millisecond—please. I don’t pretend to know anything about Morrissey or his funeral arrangements other than the very public fact that he’s a well-known animal rights advocate and surely agrees with his compadres at PETA that horse-drawn carriages are animal exploitation. You cannot be for real.
Baz is no fun, he didn't even respond to this! 😞

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom