Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I feel bad now :(

Will listen to the Finkelstein interview, too! I saw that clip where he and Douglas Murray were arguing, and I agree Finkelstein sounded demented, but - as much as it hurts - I have to also agree with Audrey and admit that Murray’s vitriolic, sneering, lisping, eye-rolling queen bitch shtick was off-putting, and I had to switch it off.
All of that is what makes dougie beyond fabulous! :hearteyes: :love:

I find Norman an interesting character. I don't agree with or even understand his rationalizations but I think it's plausible he's a good person. The interview was pretty good. The trig boys are the best interviewers out there!

All of that is what makes dougie beyond fabulous! :hearteyes: :love:

I find Norman an interesting character. I don't agree with or even understand his rationalizations but I think it's plausible he's a good person. The interview was pretty good. The trig boys are the best interviewers out there!

I tried to listen to it twice yesterday but all I thought was “get to the point”!!! (And as I am very busy and important I haven’t had the time to give it a third try!!!). The Fink seemed to really test KK’s patience, too! :lbf:

I tried to listen to it twice yesterday but all I thought was “get to the point”!!! (And as I am very busy and important I haven’t had the time to give it a third try!!!). The Fink seemed to really test KK’s patience, too! :lbf:
oh well yeah, theres that. that's sort of why i think he's interesting. he clearly has some sort of malfunction. curious would be a better word. i think he's 'curious'.

oh well yeah, theres that. that's sort of why i think he's interesting. he clearly has some sort of malfunction. curious would be a better word. i think he's 'curious'.

I like that. In this country we say “special”. He’s a very special person! :lbf:

Also, I’ve been meaning to tell you that I saw the bunny again!!! The office bunny! He looked a bit rough when I last saw him in autumn, and I was worried he wouldn’t make it through the winter, but there he was yesterday, hopping around in the green grass, looking happy and well-fed! 🐰

I like that. In this country we say “special”. He’s a very special person! :lbf:

Also, I’ve been meaning to tell you that I saw the bunny again!!! The office bunny! He looked a bit rough when I last saw him in autumn, and I was worried he wouldn’t make it through the winter, but there he was yesterday, hopping around in the green grass, looking happy and well-fed! 🐰
aw im so happy to hear that! bunnies are resilient! i was just reading about an abandoned bunny who was picked up by an officer and made a wellness officer at the police station, with his own little vest and everything! you should bring your bunny in and make him a proper office bunny!

1715674079033.png

god, i love bunnies 😍

aw im so happy to hear that! bunnies are resilient! i was just reading about an abandoned bunny who was picked up by an officer and made a wellness officer at the police station, with his own little vest and everything! you should bring your bunny in and make him a proper office bunny!

View attachment 104098

god, i love bunnies 😍

I could definitely do with an emotional support bunny! :lbf:

Last edited:
I have a feeling there might be more of them. Everyone seems to be seeing bunnies everywhere now, and bunnies do have a tendency to come in groups!!! :lbf:
They're all over here too! They tried to kill them all and then they tried to send them on a plane to a bunny farm in texas but when the plane arrived they were all dead. But theyre back again! Like i said, bunnies are resilient!

One of my bunnies ran away one day when I was about 11. I was DEVASTATED. Two years later, I was in the library that was across the street from my school, reading in an armchair in a little hidden cubby thing, by a floor-to-ceiling window on the second floor.

I happened to glance outside at the greenery, and THERE WAS MY BUNNY!!!! :openmouth:

I nearly had a heart attack on the spot, because I knew he would be gone by the time I got all the way down the stairs and ran around the entire building.

Of course that’s exactly what happened, and i cried for another several years. But regarding the fact that he was still alive two years later, and through really freezing winters, and with plenty of wild animals and predators bigger than him, AND 3 MILES away from my parent’s house, I was so happy that he had been ok until then ❤️. He was only a little tiny little baby dwarf bunny. Omg i might decide to cry all over again right now.

Anyway, this post was to concur that bunnies are very resilient little sweeties, if given even half a chance!

I do believe that a bunny who gets taken to an office job would be very mucho in his element!!

He should additionally be provided with a bunny briefcase. Which he could then dramatically mini-slam on your desk, as he does a gorgeous bliss flop every morning (also on your desk!), to start his corporate bunny day! 🐰

A very trite comment, but nowhere else to share it except here....I've always wondered whether at the time of making the "Throwing My Arms Around Paris" video Morrissey was trying out gas permeable/hard contact lenses! (As opposed to soft). Probably the lighting!

That is a brilliant idea! I could take him to work with me and travel with him, and I’d get him a little Burberry scarf and a bag to carry him in - he’d be my handbag bunny! 👜🐰
There's no way you can get him a Burberry scarf when Björn has been bugging you fruitlessly for one for ages now. If it was EddY there'd be bunny stew, but since it's Björn he'll probably just accuse you of being speciest.

One of my bunnies ran away one day when I was about 11. I was DEVASTATED. Two years later, I was in the library that was across the street from my school, reading in an armchair in a little hidden cubby thing, by a floor-to-ceiling window on the second floor.

I happened to glance outside at the greenery, and THERE WAS MY BUNNY!!!! :openmouth:

I nearly had a heart attack on the spot, because I knew he would be gone by the time I got all the way down the stairs and ran around the entire building.

Of course that’s exactly what happened, and i cried for another several years. But regarding the fact that he was still alive two years later, and through really freezing winters, and with plenty of wild animals and predators bigger than him, AND 3 MILES away from my parent’s house, I was so happy that he had been ok until then ❤️. He was only a little tiny little baby dwarf bunny. Omg i might decide to cry all over again right now.

Anyway, this post was to concur that bunnies are very resilient little sweeties, if given even half a chance!

I do believe that a bunny who gets taken to an office job would be very mucho in his element!!

He should additionally be provided with a bunny briefcase. Which he could then dramatically mini-slam on your desk, as he does a gorgeous bliss flop every morning (also on your desk!), to start his corporate bunny day! 🐰
Bunnies with briefcases are the BEST! :hearteyes: 🐰💼

Bunnies with briefcases are the BEST! :hearteyes: 🐰💼
My bunnies never had briefcases! They also never had office jobs!

I think they were food critics and purveyors of the finest bunny treats. They were house bunnies, but they liked to go out every morning to the garden to select for themselves the most fragrant and the most delicate mint leaves that were available to allllllllll of global bunnykind ❤️

There's no way you can get him a Burberry scarf when Björn has been bugging you fruitlessly for one for ages now. If it was EddY there'd be bunny stew, but since it's Björn he'll probably just accuse you of being speciest.

He’d never forgive me!

Björn is sulking because I am in Milan and he had to stay at home! If there’s any place where you can find a bear-sized Burberry scarf it’s Milan!

Also, my colleague got a massive eye roll from the waiter for ordering a cappuccino at 11:00 :lbf:

some cute young boy with some kind of learning disability asked me to go to an all day party with him tomorrow. i said no because i work, but obviously i would've said i worked even if i didnt. i feel bad though! it was really sweet of him to ask! but what could i have done? nevermind the learning disability, i cant go around hanging out with someone half my age!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom