Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Never expected to see Bernard Sumner and Stephen Morris in Parliament but what a great cause and on the anniversary of Ian's death.

Joy Division and New Order star Bernard Sumner today called for a change in patient confidentially rules to allow families to better care for people with mental health problems.

The new wave legend used the anniversary of the death of Ian Curtis to criticise rules that prevent relatives being given details of conditions suffered by people they are looking after.

The 66-year-old was in Parliament with drummer Stephen Morris to discuss suicide prevention, 42 years after the iconic frontman took his own life at the age of just 23. The pair and their bandmates have campaigned for better mental health treatment since.

Hi CG. You really think this is less toxic? On the plus side no one talks about Blue Lives Matter too much or whatever is hot on Facebook now. They just skip right to the threats.
I appreciate directness over the drawn out manipulation in the hopes you’ll see twenty advertisements in the process of being manipulated.

still feeling just as weak (from fasting), and in a bit of a dour mood today, but other than that fine. nothing works for my acid reflux, ive tried everything. i got it when i started taking iron and after that it's never completely gone away.
I hope you feel better :)

I hope you feel better :)
thanks. i dont feel sick, just weak, and ill continue to feel weak until im done the fast, which wont be for a while! but it's sort of nice too in a way. my favourite part is the gnawing burning sensation in my stomach when i sleep. that might sound terrible to some people but i LOVE it.

i have some days off from work coming up so that will help things a bit. although i was intending to use those days to work on my novel, but i dont think i can. i just have trouble being invested in anything right now (and am VERY agitated by everything!! like the idiots above me continually slamming doors!! :mad:)

about low iron, ive had my iron checked and it is low but ive never been pronounced anemic. i do have chronic low ferritin though which causes a number of problems, hence the need to take iron (but since i cant take iron its a ginormous circle f***).

thanks. i dont feel sick, just weak, and ill continue to feel weak until im done the fast, which wont be for a while! but it's sort of nice too in a way. my favourite part is the gnawing burning sensation in my stomach when i sleep. that might sound terrible to some people but i LOVE it.

i have some days off from work coming up so that will help things a bit. although i was intending to use those days to work on my novel, but i dont think i can. i just have trouble being invested in anything right now (and am VERY agitated by everything!! like the idiots above me continually slamming doors!! :mad:)

about low iron, ive had my iron checked and it is low but ive never been pronounced anemic. i do have chronic low ferritin though which causes a number of problems, hence the need to take iron (but since i cant take iron its a ginormous circle f***).

if you continue not to feel well, you shouldn’t feel bad about breaking your fast though. Just saying.

I have trouble taking iron too
Tho I did go thru this thing where I ate massive amounts of spinach and I think it helps, just steamed a whole bag of it and ate it at dinner, I have to get back to doing something like that, I think

I have trouble taking iron too
Tho I did go thru this thing where I ate massive amounts of spinach and I think it helps, just steamed a whole bag of it and ate it at dinner, I have to get back to doing something like that, I think
i cant absorb iron through food, that's the problem. for about four months i ate a can (sometimes two) of clams a day. that's an insane amount of iron: clams have more iron than anything else, and unlike spinach is easily absorbed since it's heme iron. well anyway, in that time, my iron dropped by forty points, a huge drop, with no explanation. so ive given up trying to get it from food.

i cant absorb iron through food, that's the problem. for about four months i ate a can (sometimes two) of clams a day. that's an insane amount of iron: clams have more iron than anything else, and unlike spinach is easily absorbed since it's heme iron. well anyway, in that time, my iron dropped by forty points, a huge drop, with no explanation. so ive given up trying to get it from food.
There's been no explanation for me either, anemia does run in my family, but not at the severe levels I experience. I did not know that about clams.

they also have tons of protein and other nutrients. clams are amazing. the healthiest thing you can eat and very little contaminants.
I do like clams, used to go clam digging with my grandfather when I was little. We used to steam them all the time.

They are also in the US in Aug. Been going to see them for a long time and they could be a bit hit and miss but on the UK tour this year they were brilliant.

I doubt that anyone in the US wants to see Echo and the Bunnymen open for the Rolling Stones. Their opening acts don't often fare too well anyway so it doesn't matter. I know you're a fan and I have nothing against them but it is very random. It would make more sense to have some ancient blues musician open but Keith probably can't bear the thought of them being treated the way fans treated Prince and others.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom