Primavera Sound Festival: The beginning of the end of New Order?

Aileen92

A journalist that went to the festival reported that people STARTED TO LEAVE in the middle of the New Order set. Something that didn't happen with younger bands or Blur for example...
People with Joy Division t-shirts started to move to the FOOD TRUCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR CONCERT.
Is this the beginning of the end of New Order??? Maybe people is getting tired of the same sets over and over again throught the years...
What do you think?

This is the third thread you've started about New Order? Are you ok, hun?

A journalist that went to the festival reported that people STARTED TO LEAVE in the middle of the New Order set. Something that didn't happen with younger bands or Blur for example...
People with Joy Division t-shirts started to move to the FOOD TRUCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR CONCERT.
Is this the beginning of the end of New Order??? Maybe people is getting tired of the same sets over and over again throught the years...
What do you think?

Lol, yes course it is, looking forward to seeing them at the O2 in September.

LOL Surface. Go ahead keep wasting your money.
And that concert is in Porto, Portugal not in Spain... And people go there mainly to see new younger bands, not new order for sure.
And also what do you expect from one of the band member's tweet? To say that they are loosing audience? No they are never going to admit it. But Im sure we are near to see the end of this band in a few years, mark my words.

And Luxo if you don't like my threads dont click on them. End of story.

And that concert is in Porto, Portugal not in Spain... And people go there mainly to see new younger bands, not new order for sure.
And also what do you expect from one of the band member's tweet? To say that they are loosing audience? No they are never going to admit it. But Im sure we are near to see the end of this band in a few years, mark my words.

Here they are in Barcelona, posted by Amazon Music

Lol, I can click and comment on what I want. Maybe if you don't like something, maybe don't waste your time making three threads.

Morrissey, nor New Order, will see these threads, and they won't care. But hey, carry on wasting your time. It's yours to waste after all.

yeah surface nice Ad. Made by who? Amazon? Jaja. why dont you ask regular people that went to the concert?

dear Luxo my objective is not that new order or morrissey read this posts (btw how do you know what moz searches in the web?)... and you are also wasting your time answering me haha

Well seeing as Bernards 67 I'm sure he will retire in a few years. Not sure what your beef is with the band, you've made a number of snide posts about them over the last few days.

yeah surface nice Ad. Made by who? Amazon? Jaja. why dont you ask regular people that went to the concert?

dear Luxo my objective is not that new order or morrissey read this posts (btw how do you know what moz searches in the web?)... and you are also wasting your time answering me haha

It's a tweet from Amazon music (who filmed their whole set) showing New Order entering the stage in Barcelona. No need to speak to anyone who was there, I can read lots of comments on their Twitter feed from people who were there.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm happy to waste my time. Winding up the unhinged is one of my favourite activities, as it's so easy to do, as this thread shows.

Maybe go and shout at some clouds.

I heard them doing love will tear us apart recently and have to say I didn't enjoy the singing at all. Not familiar with much of their stuff but I LOVE the song your silent face.

Back
Top Bottom