RAH

S

spriggs

Christ,from the picture I'm glad I wasn't at the RAH.Did you all get free binoculars as you went in???

> Christ,from the picture I'm glad I wasn't at the RAH.Did you all get free
> binoculars as you went in???

Mmmmmm.....sounds a bit like sour grapes to me brother, Moz was on fine form, why on earth might we need binoculars?!

you can't judge from the pic

> Christ,from the picture I'm glad I wasn't at the RAH.Did you all get free
> binoculars as you went in???

the picture is just the size of a monitor screen.
I don't think you can judge the distance properly.
The royal albert hall is a very small venue to be
honest. Personally i had an amazing view from the
stalls, the picture is from one of the boxes (very
overrated but still a great view)

The Albert Hall did pose some problems, on the first night I had circle tickets, however I gibbed it to the stall seats for the support, decided they were crap, retired to the bar and had to return to my cirlce seat for Mozzer. After the opener I decided that given the awful sound up in the circles action needed to be taken. I had noticed that most of the boxes were empty, so decided to try the doors, RESULT!! I managed to get in one overlooking the stage and the sound was great.

On the second night I had good tickets so didn't have to try any stunts. However the box trick had been sussed and stewards had keys to let people in.

In a nutshell I am saying that it could have been a disater, but being a Manc chancer saved me in the end.

I was in seat 10, row 8 of G Block, just left of the stage as you look at it, I got some pics but not brilliant I took some audience shots too, there was a guy at the end of our row sat on his own taking pics too. The sound was excellent & I should know as my minidisc recorded it.
Grim