Roll Call: Philadelphia

that's no excuse.

i took 3 trains and a bus to get there from Temple!

haha, well good for you! :cool::p made more sense for me to just make a couple NY shows as the philly/NY shows were in the same week and i can just take off from work for one week. works out poifect. ;)

govindas meet up for sure. First I think I am going to try to wait around the venue before he gets there and maybe meet him, then go to govindas, then head back? Anyone down for this plan? Shawn? Nick?

govindas meet up for sure. First I think I am going to try to wait around the venue before he gets there and maybe meet him, then go to govindas, then head back? Anyone down for this plan? Shawn? Nick?

im def down to head over there early. im coming into town right after the bowery show and crashing.
then day of, prob meet up with some fam early on then im free to roam the streets of that sad town. i wish i have my bike with me. someone get a hold of chrisx and tell him the plan. i wonder if they will have a early bus call on the day of the show an head down from here or a late call after bowery and then head to philly during the nite/early morn. ill see what i can find out on my end.

im def down to head over there early. im coming into town right after the bowery show and crashing.
then day of, prob meet up with some fam early on then im free to roam the streets of that sad town. i wish i have my bike with me. someone get a hold of chrisx and tell him the plan. i wonder if they will have a early bus call on the day of the show an head down from here or a late call after bowery and then head to philly during the nite/early morn. ill see what i can find out on my end.

If they take the bus from nyc to Philly sat. Night, what are the odds he'd show up to tattooed moms? What are places he'd go during the day Sunday? Repo? Let's find this man!
Anyone know decent tattooists in Philly that'd do cheap tattoos if we can with moz signatures all up on us?

hopefully there won't be another stalker car accident..:barf:

Morrissey car accident in Philadelphia

posted by davidt on Tuesday October 05 2004, @11:00AM

Janet Follmeyer writes:

From Philly.com:

Posted on Tue, Oct. 05, 2004

Dan Gross | Morrissey in crash here

SAD-SACK SONGMAN Morrissey was involved in a Saturday afternoon car accident in Center City.

It wasn't a double-decker bus that crashed into his car, as the former Smithsfrontman once sang about, but a Ford Mustang.

The singer, who played two shows at the Tower Theater over the weekend, was seated in the back of a black Mercedes whose bumper was torn off after being struck by the Ford around 23rd & Chestnut streets.

When the mopemeister from Manchester got out of the car to hop into a taxi, an excited onlooker yelled, "You're Morrissey," and dropped her bags of groceries.

Moz hightailed it out of there while the driver and another man stayed to deal with the accident.

If they take the bus from nyc to Philly sat. Night, what are the odds he'd show up to tattooed moms? What are places he'd go during the day Sunday? Repo? Let's find this man!
Anyone know decent tattooists in Philly that'd do cheap tattoos if we can with moz signatures all up on us?
yea i dont know where they would go def sound check which is prob btwn 3-5 but sometimes moz doesnt even come out for that an he just shows up at the last minute.
as for tattoos...
i already gave my boy heads up for this. ill see what he can bang out.
*cross fingers* to actually getting it.

i wouldnt think those odds would be very good considering that didnt go too well last time...
yea i was just going to say that. plus since they are playing the night before i doubt they would be hanging out there during the day of the show.

Just a reminder for all of you fabulous folks who want a great way to continue your Moz experience that night...

KhyberAfterParty_4x6.jpg

Amazing flyer Skinner..can't wait for Sunday :guitar:

I can't take credit for it, Jonny from The Sons and Heirs did this one. I'll be plastering Philadelphia with these suckers tonight. Anyone want to help? I'll send the files.

See everyone there! :thumb:

I can't take credit for it, Jonny from The Sons and Heirs did this one. I'll be plastering Philadelphia with these suckers tonight. Anyone want to help? I'll send the files.

See everyone there! :thumb:

it looks great!!

last time the band was disappointed that no one brought flowers or attempted the stage, so don't hold back this time people!! :guitar:

If I bring a tambourine, will you get up on stage and play it with the band?

it looks great!!

last time the band was disappointed that no one brought flowers or attempted the stage, so don't hold back this time people!! :guitar:

it looks great!!

Good luck trying to find gladiolas in March. Trust me, I've tried. I was going to hook them up with my whole foods discount and deliver them to the venue myself. I'm waiting to see if they want other flowers instead.

Good luck trying to find gladiolas in March. Trust me, I've tried. I was going to hook them up with my whole foods discount and deliver them to the venue myself. I'm waiting to see if they want other flowers instead.

cool. any flowers are better than nothin :thumb:

i am not planning on touching my seat after the opening band

You had better stay in your seat Roy... or I will have you removed from the venue :angry:

(oh and that :angry: is directly to homeboy who has been around since quarry or whatever and thinks he is the head of Morrissey's security and a super fan just cause he does not have a job and can go to a lot of shows.)

Last edited:
Tags
hale yeah
Back
Top Bottom