"Rourke - Joyce - Gannon / Summer 2018" tweet - Something's going on...

42051_rourke-joyce-gannon.jpg

The Smiths members tease announcement - NME. Link from Shoplifterromo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Well done to the guys for attempting something,it's worth a try.Newcomers and the curious could be interested but it isn't one for me.

It does look like something "fun for the whole family". I think people would be churlish to heap scorn upon it, but on the other hand, this is what you guys do best!

Given how bad your punctuation is, I doubt they'd want you there.
Is that your contribution to this post,the English teacher will now take todays lesson,arsehole hows that for punctuation.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question. Not sure what you're getting in such a twist about. Mate.

Just a pet hate mate that's all, no twist going on. I find not answering on face value and the whole "you don't understand because you are not a certain age or from a certain place" a bit boring that's all. If someone asked what someone's sexual orientation or race was as a qualifier for a reasonable response then everyone would be up in arms.

I'd like to think that everyone on a forum like this one, trolls aside, would have a reasonable idea of what they are talking about regardless of age or geography.

Back to the topic now though. This sucks. For goodness sake. When will it end? If you want to hear the Smiths put your records on and ignore this tour. I'd love for them to come onstage to empty hall.

All is revealed, was on the BBC news this morning, should be great, similar to the Hacienda Classical gigs I’m assuming, which sold out Castlefield Bowl, Royal Albert Hall and other venues across the UK.

Dates are

1. June 28 – Manchester, O2 Apollo
  2. June 29 – London, O2 Academy, Brixton
  3. July 2 – Edinburgh, Usher Hall

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...sically-smiths-camerata-rourke-joyce-14180582

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/smiths-reunite-stage-first-time-11891635

classically OFF.

:laughing:

Is that your contribution to this post,the English teacher will now take todays lesson,arsehole hows that for punctuation.

D-

Decidedly poor, since you ask; must do better.

This, I think, is what you wanted to say:

"Is that your contribution to this post [should be 'thread,' incidentally]? The English teacher will now take today's lesson. Arsehole, how's that for punctuation?"​

Let me know if you've any other questions.

Just a pet hate mate that's all, no twist going on. I find not answering on face value and the whole "you don't understand because you are not a certain age or from a certain place" a bit boring that's all. If someone asked what someone's sexual orientation or race was as a qualifier for a reasonable response then everyone would be up in arms.

I'd like to think that everyone on a forum like this one, trolls aside, would have a reasonable idea of what they are talking about regardless of age or geography.

Back to the topic now though. This sucks. For goodness sake. When will it end? If you want to hear the Smiths put your records on and ignore this tour. I'd love for them to come onstage to empty hall.

Subtext: "Morrissey will be annoyed about this so I am too."

I should add that when Morrissey performs, these days, most of the audience are there only to hear him and his current crop of lawnmower parts performing Smiths cover versions. The fact that you hadn't already realised this kinda shows, I'm afraid, that you really don't have even a reasonable idea of what you are talking about. Oh well.

D-

Decidedly poor, since you ask; must do better.

This, I think, is what you wanted to say:

"Is that your contribution to this post [should be 'thread,' incidentally]? The English teacher will now take today's lesson. Arsehole, how's that for punctuation?"​

Let me know if you've any other questions.
thanks,just one question how do you spell c***.

Tags
classically smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom