Sinead O’Connor album request

Slim Jim

Hi,

I recently rediscovered S o’C and have been digging back through my CDs of her albums. Unfortunately, I have a gap in my collection for the 2005 album ‘Throw Down Your Arms’. This is also frustratingly unavailable on my Qobuz, my streaming service (I don’t know if they are unavailable for streaming entirely or just on Qobuz).

I looked on Amazon to get the album and it’s upwards of £35 on the used market. Even the compilation ‘Collaborations’ which came out the same year is nearly £15 used.

Anyway, I wondered if anyone might have any files for either of these albums, please? I know beggars can‘t choosers but FLAC files would be perfect.

Thanks anyway.

PS. Her autobiography ‘Rememberings’ is well worth getting and reading - it was that which has drawn me back to her albums combined with a performance of ‘Thank You For Hearing Me’ from a 1994 edition of Top of the Pops re-shown on BBC4’s music Friday.

Hi,

I recently rediscovered S o’C and have been digging back through my CDs of her albums. Unfortunately, I have a gap in my collection for the 2005 album ‘Throw Down Your Arms’. This is also frustratingly unavailable on my Qobuz, my streaming service (I don’t know if they are unavailable for streaming entirely or just on Qobuz).

I looked on Amazon to get the album and it’s upwards of £35 on the used market. Even the compilation ‘Collaborations’ which came out the same year is nearly £15 used.

Anyway, I wondered if anyone might have any files for either of these albums, please? I know beggars can‘t choosers but FLAC files would be perfect.

Thanks anyway.

PS. Her autobiography ‘Rememberings’ is well worth getting and reading - it was that which has drawn me back to her albums combined with a performance of ‘Thank You For Hearing Me’ from a 1994 edition of Top of the Pops re-shown on BBC4’s music Friday.

Bump / update - managed to locate copy of ‘TDYA’, fortunately before this week’s awful, awful news.

Still on the lookout for ‘Collaborations’ though, ideally in FLAC as suspect the price of both hard-to-find CDs will have skyrocketed further still since my post of last month…

Back
Top Bottom