So what is next for Morrissey? Any hints?

Thank goodness for this! :)

The harvest may be slightly fruitless, but theres a still a good few good apples 2 be had !
Was just about 2 make good my exscape (almost said walk of stage then! ), but I can now come back again!!!!

Watch / listen 2 this video and make up your own minds

Ive experinced this song live in concert at the villa, almost floored me!
Shes absoulty fantastic live, the uplifting bass punch and keyboard synths are Incredible!!!!!!! was right up close 2 the front of the stage 2!

And then morrissey apeared on stage and he stole all hearts away! :)

People were actually in tears !

Anyways you can all go to the website www.kristeenyoung.com and buy all the CDs, if u want assuming you havent done so already........... fantastic music!
Amazing vocals, beautiful colour, tone and range ! :)

I just though id give Kristeen one last little shove in the right direction which ever way this may be, as this is almost certainly the very last post I will ever make in respect of kristeenYoung in the future .....so I may as well go out in style !!!

Im not really sure she needs my help anymore and never did in the first place!!!!

But of course the future has not arrived as yet so 2 speack so anything is possible!! :)

Go away Kristeen.

I think Kristeen tries a little too hard. I like a couple songs off her latest LP but...I mean I like eccentricity (big fan of Jane Siberry) but Kristeen just seems over the top for the sake of being over the top. A whole album of her is torturous. Her aggression works when part of a well-arranged/melodic song like "Pearl Of A Girl". If she could write a whole album with well, well-written/arranged songs like this, she might achieve a breakthrough. She's really about four decades too late.

I didn't know her when I saw her open and I like some of her lyrics but watching just her Dance around a stage with no set got reaLly boring especially for someone who'd never heard of her or her music before. shs could pull off something Interesting but she's gotta add some people I think. Perhaps add a song writing foil

Morrissey will 100% release some new material, and a few more albums, don't you worry about that. It's just a matter of when..

Morrissey will 100% release some new material, and a few more albums, don't you worry about that. It's just a matter of when..

And how. As much as he wants a major label deal, he certainly did shoot himself in the foot in 2014, as well as with his various tirades over the past year. Can't honestly see a major giving him an old-fashion deal like in the good 'ol days. So he's going to need to compromise or innovate if he wants to get new music out there. Two things he has not been historically strong at.

And how. As much as he wants a major label deal, he certainly did shoot himself in the foot in 2014, as well as with his various tirades over the past year. Can't honestly see a major giving him an old-fashion deal like in the good 'ol days. So he's going to need to compromise or innovate if he wants to get new music out there. Two things he has not been historically strong at.

I think paying for his own recording was probably a compromise as that's a large cost for the label. I beg he gets a deal again but well see. What did harvest lose out on, the advertising and pressing costs. Time

He's shot himself in the foot many times, it's morrissey, it's what he does. There'll always be someone who'll take a chance on him. Its a bit early to get carried away imo, World Peace is not even 2 years old, and we're talking about a man who's had a seven year hiatus at one point. This is just morrissey being morrissey, its nothing we havent seen before

im glad i finally listened to her; now i never have to do so again
Her signing is atrocious. Even I can do better job than that. She reminds me of an annoying fly that buzzes around your ear and won't go away.

Go away Kristeen.

Awwww you wish! :)

Keep dreaming, but be carefull, wish hard enough and it might just come true!!!! :thumb:
But I am about the same age as kristeen, think shes about 40/41 ? not really sure myself!!!!
And I am just as gifted and talented as kristeen, but in slightly different ways! oh and im on u-tube 2!

But im just so glad we dont have 2 suffer all the vile roumers, hatefull messages, utter nonsence , BS + lies ect said about her on this forum anymore, those days are all well behind us now ! thank goodness !
Sum truley horrific stuff said about her on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

ALL of which was un-moderated I may add!!!!!!

I did have a list of some of the horrible stuff and was going 2 refresh everybodies memoeries, as we could ever forget! but ive decided 2 not not re - post any of it, as its best 2 leave it all berried in the past.

But someone HAD 2 say somthing - so I did!

But each 2 our own, we cant all like the same music and no one HAS 2 listen 2 her ever again!

Ps the song "pearl of a girl" is of the album " the knife shift " vegan.
If you like pearl of a girl, belive me that the rest of the songs on this album are ALL just as good, the album is fantastic!
TRUST ME !!!!

Im listening 2 it now as I write and post all my wonderfull stuff onto the forum 4 everyones enjoyment 2 read !!!! Yes im 2 kind I know

Im off now 2 watch Andy murry in the french open tennis competition , recordered it on VHS video tape, yes Im stuck in the olden days of such things , you can beat the reliability of a video tape recorder !
Then after that Im going 2 watch a few episodes of star trek the original series from the 60s on DVD with a glass of red merlot, as got the DVD box sets.

Being a trekie, it never leaves ya!!!! :)

Last edited:
Every record is apparently his last swan song so don't lose hope of that pre order excitement just yet.

Id like 2 make one last point.

There seems 2 be this misguilded concept that kristeens music is all this fantastic aggressive vocals, bass and keyboard synths stuff.

Its not, just listen 2 this...............

Absoulty beautifull singing and keyboard playing that wud easliy fit the criteria of any coneseur of classical music !

But of course she can run rings around the likes of mozart and Beethoven and out compose / play them 4 fun!
These nobodies are absolute ameaters in comparrision 2 KristeenYoung!!!

We have 2 rember shes a classically trained pianist of the highest order!

Everything she touches turns 2 gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Will check out jane silbery on u tube, just in case its another super star that ive missed and will like!
Anyways this should be my last post on KY as I may well of outstayed my welcome!
Ive a few things of great importance 2 sort out anyways !

Last edited:
It's a matter of taste, of course. From my humble point of view Sinead O'Connor and T-Pain seem better company. Just another opinion.

gosh, midnite, your enthusiasm knows no bounds. how is it that you grew up in a time without internet, that's what's perplexing me.

Every record is apparently his last swan song so don't lose hope of that pre order excitement just yet.

no need to say ''last'' before swan song, swan song already means last. Just sayin'

Id like 2 make one last point.

There seems 2 be this misguilded concept that kristeens music is all this fantastic aggressive vocals, bass and keyboard synths stuff.

Its not, just listen 2 this...............

Absoulty beautifull singing and keyboard playing that wud easliy fit the criteria of any coneseur of classical music !

But of course she can run rings around the likes of mozart and Beethoven and out compose / play them 4 fun!
These nobodies are absolute ameaters in comparrision 2 KristeenYoung!!!

We have 2 rember shes a classically trained pianist of the highest order!

Everything she touches turns 2 gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Will check out jane silbery on u tube, just in case its another super star that ive missed and will like!
Anyways this should be my last post on KY as I may well of outstayed my welcome!
Ive a few things of great importance 2 sort out anyways !

The high pitch notes give me a stabbing migraine and a twitch in my left eye.

I sure hope so. What am I going to do after I wear out all the albums I grabbed this past month? I really wish I had been a fan decades ago.. I missed out on a lot.

no need to say ''last'' before swan song, swan song already means last. Just sayin'
I said last because there's been a number of them over the years. The redundancy existed way before I mentioned it :)

gosh, midnite, your enthusiasm knows no bounds. how is it that you grew up in a time without internet, that's what's perplexing me.

I will take that in there, theres a hidden compliment somewere ! :)

Your not 2 bad yourself! (listened 2 your poetry )

But all I was doing was giving credit 2 someone, a star, that I really like and think is absoultley wonderfull, FANTASTIC!!! and giving a new member sum tips towards her thats all.

She didnt open up 4 morrissey for over 6 years without good reason !

( edited the post, ive already posted what I said )

Anyways back on topic...........................
We can be quite sure there is lots of new music and other creative stuff from morrissey 2 come in the very near future...

Think were "due" another new album from moz ASAP please, whens hes good n ready of course!

But we also have kristeens new album coming out soon 2 look forward 2, cant wait !! :)

Checked out jane sibbery on u tube, not bad, but Im not sure im on a similar wavelength !

Last edited:
What's this about Kristeen revealing personal stuff about Moz?

Back
Top Bottom