Star & Garter Friday 6th February

Ben Budd..... does exactly what it says on the tin;)

Jukebox Jury

Heyyyyyyyyyy leave him alone, you.

Not really, there'll be some serious Ben Baiting tomorrow and I'll be to blame. Care to join?

It wouldn't be a Smiths/Morrissey disco without me there.

Fact.

f*** me, a whole 15 posts without a mention of me! I guess i have drifted into the wilderness, thank god! Maybe i can have a boogie, with some forward rolls thrown in these days down the Garter.

f*** me, a whole 15 posts without a mention of me! I guess i have drifted into the wilderness, thank god! Maybe i can have a boogie, with some forward rolls thrown in these days down the Garter.

:eek: Of course you were mentioned!!!

Just arrived in sunny Manchester to get down to the S & G and keep an watchful eye on the antics of young Ben Budd.Well,Jukebox Jury can't be expected to do it all on his own can he?

Was heaving last night.... well packed.....even with the total absence of the young whipper snapper Deano:rolleyes:

I apologise for the offensive scene towards the end when I went topless on the stage:eek::D
Some bloke kept dancing on stage and throwing his shirt into the crowd - and retrieving it and doing it again..... I climbed on stage and showed him what a body should look like:cool::guitar::D

Jukebox Jury

Was heaving last night.... well packed.....even with the total absence of the young whipper snapper Deano:rolleyes:

I apologise for the offensive scene towards the end when I went topless on the stage:eek::D
Some bloke kept dancing on stage and throwing his shirt into the crowd - and retrieving it and doing it again..... I climbed on stage and showed him what a body should look like:cool::guitar::D

Jukebox Jury

Photos?

Jukebox Jury

Lol I had actually forgotten about that until I read your post !

I am GUTTED that I missed this. WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I waited until you were out of the room. I didn't want you to consequently develop a low opinion of Ben Budds puny body having feasted your eyes on my six packed torso:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I waited until you were out of the room. I didn't want you to consequently develop a low opinion of Ben Budds puny body having feasted your eyes on my six packed torso:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

We've already had the conversation about Ben Budd's body! So you can shut up now, haha!

Tags
ginger shithouse scrawny ginger runt
Back
Top Bottom