Statement from Moz on true to you

According to Sydsvenska Dagbladet Morrissey will play at Operaen (the Opera House) in Copenhagen on 11th July, Sundspärlan (1800 capacity) in Helsingborg on 14th and Hultsfredsfestivalen on 16th July. At Voxhall (700 capacity) in Århus on 14th July. It seems like Morrissey got Stockholm mixed up with Hultsfred or changed his mind at last minute.

Last edited:
According to Sydsvenska Dagbladet Morrissey will play at Operaen (the Opera House) in Copenhagen on 11th July, Sundspärlan (1800 capacity) in Helsingborg on 14th and Hultsfredsfestivalen on 16th July. At Voxhall (700 capacity) in Århus on 14th July. It seems like Morrissey got Stockholm mixed up with Hultsfred or changed his mind at last minute.

If he plays Stockholm as well it has to be an outdoor concert hasn't it? Maybe outside Sjöhistoriska Museet?

If he plays Stockholm as well it has to be an outdoor concert hasn't it? Maybe outside Sjöhistoriska Museet?

No, I don't think so. The only outdoor concerts he does this tour, and on others, are festival gigs. But anyway, Stockholm doesn't seem to be happening.

Tickets to Århus released on the 10th of May 10 a.m. CET. Can be bought at www.billetnet.dk and www.voxhall.dk.

A Manchester band called The Heartbrakes will support Morrissey in Århus. Probably Copenhagen and Helsingborg too

Last edited:
Helsingborg concert seems to be an outdoor one.

Konsert med Morrisey på utescenen!

Here: http://www.sundsparlan.se/default.asp?pid=2&ecid=0&eid=245&edid=1461 <<<-there's nothing there anymore! Where did the page go?

I still have the tab open...this is what it looked like:
helsingborg.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Yes, of course. I was a bit too quick. 13th July in Århus and 14th in Helsingborg.

A bit more info about the gig in Helsingborg. The gig will take place at an amphithetater with a capacity of 3500. An interesting detail in the article in Helsingborgs Dagblad (the local newspaper) is that the arranger of the gig don't know which musicians Morrissey will bring with him. - A guess for the lack of information is that Morrissey wants to have the chance to make changes in the band lineup, the arranger says. The article (in swedish) can be found here: http://hd.se/noje/2011/05/06/morrissey-till-sundsparlan/

Back
Top Bottom