THE BEST OF MORRISSEY

• Thread starter Ambitious Outsider
  • Start date
A

Ambitious Outsider

I know there are a lot of fans that object to this new compilation by Rhino Records, this is why I did a page on my site for those of you. I bought the cd today November 6, 2001 at 12:00 am. Yeah I know, I was about the only one there waiting for the release! Well anyways, since I know most diehard fans aren't going to buy the compilation, here are the pictures and the interviews of which are in the 27 page booklet. The liner notes itself are about 8 pages and then its just the lyrics that make up the nest 18 pages or so.

Enjoy!

Ambitious-Outsiders.com
2coverback.jpg

Thanks! How sweet of u

I won't b buying this cd for obvious reasons but thanks for the pics. Ace site, I know others will enjoy looking at the cds artwork, credits ect. without having to buy the cd. Thanks again

wow.

"hey, micheal...you;re good with the glowing words about me, do you mind...?"
"just tell me when and where!"

> Well done Dear Boy

I know there are a lot of fans that object to this new
> compilation by Rhino Records, this is why I did a page on my
> site for those of you. I bought the cd today November 6, 2001 at
> 12:00 am. Yeah I know, I was about the only one there waiting
> for the release! Well anyways, since I know most diehard fans
> aren't going to buy the compilation, here are the pictures and
> the interviews of which are in the 27 page booklet. The liner
> notes itself are about 8 pages and then its just the lyrics that
> make up the nest 18 pages or so.

> Enjoy!

You should keep this on YOUR OWN site. You post it here because no one visits your site, right?

What a great site. Mr.proper doesn't say this often,but you phuckin rock dude!.This site was tremendous. You and David are in a class by yourselves.if anyone ANYONE has a problem with what I just said,let me know.

Re: Your site is terrible, especially the messageboard!

How about you go phuck yourself?? Mr.Proper think's your a fleeb and a half and you wish you could even think up such an idea for a site.I think you need to shut your phuckin Pie Hole before I shut it for you.no one asked for your opinion,We'll squeeze your head if we want your opinion in the future(then all the schit will come out).

Re: You should keep this on YOUR OWN site. You post it here because no one visits your site, right?

You have no friendz,so what's your point?? i think you too are a nouveau riteous fleeb.i think you're jealousy has gotten the best of you(just like I've gotten the best of your mom and her hole). I think you need to take the d.ilznick oyut of your motuh before you speak on anything you don't know about.Shut it down phuckface.

Re: Mr Proper likes it, what a recomendation!

Thats cool,it is a recommendation.I do like the site,I find it to be rather de-lish.I think the MP3's on their are fabolous. If Mr.Proper digzz it,it'z got to be good.

Re: Ignore THE WORSTOF MORRISSEY-SOLO posters!

> I know there are a lot of fans that object to this new
> compilation by Rhino Records, this is why I did a page on my
> site for those of you. I bought the cd today November 6, 2001 at
> 12:00 am. Yeah I know, I was about the only one there waiting
> for the release! Well anyways, since I know most diehard fans
> aren't going to buy the compilation, here are the pictures and
> the interviews of which are in the 27 page booklet. The liner
> notes itself are about 8 pages and then its just the lyrics that
> make up the next 18 pages or so.

> Enjoy!

I like your site, and I am awaiting the arrival of my CD from Amazon.com. Keep up the good work and ignore the pseudo critics who seek to demean all things Morrissey.
Thank you!

Re: Ignore THE WORSTOF MORRISSEY-SOLO posters!

I still think your opinions mean squat to me and everyone else.you really are as your ass lookz.i think your a fleeb. Your also a neomaxi zoon dweebie,but I mean that in a good way.

Re: You have RUINED MY SURPRISE IDIOT!!!!!!!

why, because you have so little self-control you couldn't *not* click on the link. It's not like Chris posted the pics here or anything. Only a link. Calm down and cool off ....

Back
Top Bottom